Best and Worst Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters page 2

875 posts

Flag Post

Meta Knight is AWESOME!

Flag Post

My Best: Ike, Marth, Zelda, Meta Knight
Worst: Diddy, Wario, Ganondorf

(remember, these are for me, not the best or worst for everyone)

Flag Post

Best – Snake, Ice Climbers, Link, Lucas

Flag Post

best:meta knight, pit, kirby, snake.
worst:ice climbers, olimar and wario.

Flag Post

I only play it with my friends, and it’s not that often, but I simply like playing Donkey Kong (in a 2v2 match). It’s fun to ram someone in the ground and have your ally whip him up. But yeah, I’m not really good at the game, so I can’t say.

Flag Post

Best:Lucas, Toon Link, Meta Knight, Lucario, Ice Climbers, Zero suit Samus.

Worst: Link, Olimar, Wario, Ike

Oh, and if anyone tells me the ICs suck, if you can desync them they can be INSANELY good.
Think. One does Squall hammer, the other does their neutral B.
BANG!

Flag Post

Yeah, desynched Ice Climbers are sort of godly. I’ve never managed to do it, so I suck with them ^^

I’m a Zelda (not Sheik) and Link player.

Honestly, I think Bowser and Ganon are some of the worst characters. Too slow!

Flag Post

ice climbers can use two weapons(good)
olimar is stratigic(okkkkkk)
jigglepuff sucks(that simple)

Flag Post

i agree with Thelonesun but Ike is good and so is Sonic
i don’t like balenced ones

Flag Post

best ike

worst snake

Flag Post

Bowser’s probably my favorite and best. But I’m trying to get better with Yoshi. . . I hate Link, though. I don’t know why.

-Deriaz

Flag Post

Any pokemon (my avatar, hint hint), marth, or luigi are awesome for anything, while diddy kong and sonic can be a real pain at times.

Flag Post

Actually, like none of then are supposed to be worst, but I’ve always felt that Ness was just a test and Lucas is much more balanced character. Having that said, Mario sux, Ice Climbers are pwn if you’re skilled enough to use them, Olimar requires SKILL and STRATEGY (something that seems to be lacking in many tornaments these days), and Jigglypuff… Ugh. Well, she has a glitch, and thats pretty cool, but she SUCKS. No arguement. Bowser I despise, he is too heavy for his semi-weak attacks, unlike Gannandorf, whose slight lag in attacks makes for strategic gameplay. Peach is: A)Too weak and loose B)What nitwit wanted her in Brawl? C)How can she kick Bowser’s ass now and get kidnapped every time else? WTF? Mr. GAW, pretty unique character, but spamming judge is too easy a way to win a match. Pkmn Trainer’s Ivysaur is pretty crappy, but SQUIRTLE!!! and Charizard are really balanced. In fact, have a slow but powerful, weak but fast, and average player in one is kinda unfair, but I won’t argue it. Lucario’s attacks are too generic, but good walljumping is useful.
Favorite character? It used to be Marth, then I started liking Lucas, and now I’m back to Marth. Hand-to-Hand combat (Sword-to-Hand/Sword?) is just more fun.

Flag Post

Mario can actually be pretty good if you know how to use FLUDD well

Flag Post

I’ve played Brawl maybe once or twice. I’d say that the best for me is Snake and and the worst was Olimar, although I did find it funny when I beat everyone with him. Haha.

Flag Post

Wario and Olimar are just bad straight off the bat.

No more venturing, I’m a straight off the bat guy, I guess. Refer to my post earlier.

Flag Post

Best:Pit, Snake.
Worst:Sonic [I run off the edge too much with him]

Flag Post

thethhuil best fuck

Flag Post

i dont care how good anyone is sonic,pit and,wolf are the cheapest mother fers aver they should have not been put into brawl id rather have someone like strawberry shortcake in the game then them

Flag Post

best pichu

Flag Post

we’re talking about the wii no the gamecube

Flag Post

Best-Marth and Wolf
Worst-Olimar, Jigglypuff, Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers.

Flag Post

my top 5
5: ganonDorf
4: c.falcon
3: Ike
2: Mario
1: Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Flag Post

best: IKE AND KING DEDEE they pwn faster than any other character

Flag Post

WORST: OLIMAR AND PEACH THIS GUYS:BOWSER AND SNAMKE AnD GanANDORF-TO SLOW!