Best and Worst Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters page 29

874 posts

Flag Post

no you do grenades from snake i can counter too easy with one simple punch then grab and throw ice climbers can chain grab

If you’re saying that the Snake’s you fought were that easy, then they must have been a novice Snake user. Try finding a more adept Snake brawler and see what you’ll have to say then.

but grabbing every time you get out is very cheap (also why falco can be mastered easy)

Oh so you’re implying that chaingrabbing is all you need to master Falco? Wonderful!

diddy does have one reason to stay up actualy two fro one he can annoy people with banana peels and two his left or right b i think it is can either grab resulting major stopping and kick

Yes, Diddy’s bananas are more useful and deadly despite them being just banana peels.

so think of these before doing that kind of thing and get your facts straight

I don’t need to think; already knew these facts, nothing new to know.

Originally posted by JRodMason:

also SAL you look like a snake fan regretting the fact of moves he can get hurt by so easy and quick

Snake fan? Yes, I admit that he is my most dominant character. Just because Snake can receive damage from his special move doesn’t mean he is a bad character. He has many other attributes that makes him a killing threat. Examples include quick and powerful melee attacks, good varieties of damage racking moves, and the fact that he is the third heaviest character making him difficult to KO when a good Snake takes advantage of his weight.

Flag Post

Link sucks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SAL37:

no you do grenades from snake i can counter too easy with one simple punch then grab and throw ice climbers can chain grab

If you’re saying that the Snake’s you fought were that easy, then they must have been a novice Snake user. Try finding a more adept Snake brawler and see what you’ll have to say then.

but grabbing every time you get out is very cheap (also why falco can be mastered easy)

Oh so you’re implying that chaingrabbing is all you need to master Falco? Wonderful!

diddy does have one reason to stay up actualy two fro one he can annoy people with banana peels and two his left or right b i think it is can either grab resulting major stopping and kick

Yes, Diddy’s bananas are more useful and deadly despite them being just banana peels.

so think of these before doing that kind of thing and get your facts straight

I don’t need to think; already knew these facts, nothing new to know.

also SAL you look like a snake fan regretting the fact of moves he can get hurt by so easy and quick

Snake fan? Yes, I admit that he is my most dominant character. Just because Snake can receive damage from his special move doesn’t mean he is a bad character. He has many other attributes that makes him a killing threat. Examples include quick and powerful melee attacks, good varieties of damage racking moves, and the fact that he is the third heaviest character making him difficult to KO when a good Snake takes advantage of his weight.

i have fought advanced snakes before they know a little better about grenades but still only get hit by a few from them snake does have the best recovery (down b and activate agin quickly) and yes for falco as he can just grab and shoot down putting you as victim again same with me it is a fact that snake hurts himself easy with people like me knowing when to hit counter dodge anything i am sorry i can just beat up anyone pretty quick with olimar and i also admit i like olimar and pikmin

Flag Post
Originally posted by Umbreon_:

very unacurate for people who want to be competitive

Flag Post

> competitive
thats what the tier list is for..

Flag Post

I do great with falcon, pikachu, and snake.

Jigglypuff and kirby are my weaknesses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Leafeon_:

> competitive

This is the one game I know of where tier lists don’t matter, as long as we are talking straight up SSBB. I’m a FE fan so Ike and Marth for me.

Flag Post

Best: Zelda /Sheik / Sonic
Worst: Pretty Much everyone else…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Leafeon_:

> competitive

ok then how come i can beat meta knight with ganondorf and he isn’t even my best

Flag Post

ok then how come i can beat meta knight with ganondorf and he isn’t even my best

Because the person using Meta Knight sucks balls
If two people at the same skill level were playing, the person using Meta Knight would NEVER lose to Ganondorf, unless both of them were just smashing buttons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yababkkk:

Best: Zelda /Sheik / Sonic
Worst: Pretty Much everyone else…

Lucario, metaknight, link, pikachu, sonic, pkmn trainer, ganondorf, captain falcon, pit*

Flag Post

And samus

Flag Post

Lucas=best for me.
Olimar=worst.

Flag Post

Peach is terrible, zelda and shiek are better, but Samus, ROB, link, and Marth are the best.

The only reason I prefer Marth over Ike is because his special attack to go up goes up then down. Marth goes up and not down.

Flag Post

Lucario is BOSS as well.

Flag Post

I found a site listing “veteran” and “novice” characters. why, exactly, is picachu in both lists? I thought he was more of a novice character (it’s the only one my brother does remotely well with, and he’s not very good)

Flag Post

I Say it 100% Depends on how you play the charcter, like if you trained your-self with the way /he/she/it (Character) Works, then you can pretty much play anyone. :)

ßowser Junior Koopa

Flag Post

I have known people who can make me struggle with characters that I am horrible with them, like peach or DK for gods sake!! DK?!?!? but all characters have a lot of advantages and disadvantages, for example jigglypuff is the quickest character in the air and can evade attacks really easy since it is really small, also his grab attack is the most powerfull, though jigglypuff can be easily killed. So practly everyone is powerfull you just need to know how to use it

Flag Post

best: link, zelda, pit, samus, sonic, meta knight, marth ( i liked roy in Melee better :( and snake.
worst: olimar and ice climbers, unless you get double weapons ( if two identical weapons are next to each other, they each pick up one and it becomes epic)

Flag Post

I’m pretty good with a lot of characters, my worsts are olimar, ice climbers,… and maybe game and watch (not that bad with him though). These are because i lack practice with them and don’t want to try to learn a different style that might make my normal one worse (excuses, right?)

My favorite is mario. Yes that mario. He has many quick attacks, almost imstant response after doing a certain move, and with some good timing, that fireball of his can be devastating. He can move pretty quickly and I am an adept item user.

My favorite item move is when someone throws 2 items close together and I catch the first, supercape the second, charge straight (depending on reaction to the caped item) run past them, get a kick in, then send them flying with the first item with the caped one as a backup incase they dodge (They would have to dodge, in my prime I wouldn’t miss)

Well, He is my favortie, and my specialty is one on one stock matches. I can’t beat 3 level 9 computers, but can beat others who can. I’m not good with him in fights that aren’t one on one, or timed matches since his finishing moves lack power and reach.

Flag Post

the great thing about mario is hes such a well balanced character, he reflects the person using him. His advantage is that he lacks a real weakness. I don’t really like using him, but hes okay for me, and it’s almost impossible to suck while using him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hawke222:

the great thing about mario is hes such a well balanced character, he reflects the person using him. His advantage is that he lacks a real weakness. I don’t really like using him, but hes okay for me, and it’s almost impossible to suck while using him.

You’d be surprised how much some people suck with mario. remember melee he would repeatably kill himself after failing a metoer smash or spike, whatever it’s called?

Also, somehow one of myfriends managed to supercape an item right back at himself. I don’t know how this happened, but my guess is he had reflector badge, the item hit him and reflected, he supercaped it turning it around (back at himself) and the badge disappeared before the item made it back.

I guess that you can’t really suck with mario like I’ve seen players do with many other characters (pikachu jump off the edge and not be able to make it back, or down b instead of up, kirby rock on slanted platform fall to death, things like those.)

Flag Post

Best Olimar And Jiggleypuff Yeah Im Good with Jigglypoo :L

Flag Post

Mario is indeed a balanced character with some good fast moves and has a nice set of special moves for shenanigans. However, one of his disadvantages is range. He will have difficulties dealing certain characters with great range or disjointed hitboxes. Characters such as Marth and King Dedede can strike you at a farther distance than Mario.

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsme0:

You’d be surprised how much some people suck with mario. remember melee he would repeatably kill himself after failing a metoer smash or spike, whatever it’s called?

Also, somehow one of myfriends managed to supercape an item right back at himself. I don’t know how this happened, but my guess is he had reflector badge, the item hit him and reflected, he supercaped it turning it around (back at himself) and the badge disappeared before the item made it back.

I guess that you can’t really suck with mario like I’ve seen players do with many other characters (pikachu jump off the edge and not be able to make it back, or down b instead of up, kirby rock on slanted platform fall to death, things like those.)

precisely. and don’t forget Ness’ up-B attack… getting back is difficult and results in damage due to self attacking.

Originally posted by SAl37:

Mario is indeed a balanced character with some good fast moves and has a nice set of special moves for shenanigans. However, one of his disadvantages is range. He will have difficulties dealing certain characters with great range or disjointed hitboxes. Characters such as Marth and King Dedede can strike you at a farther distance than Mario.

yes.
EDIT: but in SSBM and SSBB Samus is my favorite.