Best and Worst Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters page 32

874 posts

Flag Post

there is no worst, my friend uses bowser a lot (and trust me, hes what I would call a “state” pro) and how could you guys dislike ice climbers, they can do an unlimited combo easy, and I use olimar a lot, it takes a lot to get use to him, but still.
my best would me the MOTHER people (ness and lucas, even though really none of there moves belong to them, but then really all of zeldas moves are really links (I think))

Flag Post

pikichiu… His lighining (down and b i think) can kill people from below, he can use a lighing bolt that rounds around… and dont even get me started about his final smash, (actualy thats kinda bad… the smash kill’s me more times than it kills other’s xD)

Flag Post

The best are “Mr. Game and Watch” and “Meta Knight”, Both are quick and powerful. (My experience)
Worst “Lucario”, He is just plain bad. (He just is)
Side note: Olimar is OP when played by a “pro”.

Flag Post

Best: Mr. Game and Watch, Pikachu, and Toon Link (not normal Link)
Worst: Olimar

Flag Post

I thought it was common knowledge that Meta Knight was the most OP character in the game.

Flag Post

I think Wario’s the best.
I feel Link is weaker than the other characters.

Flag Post

Kind of curious how this keeps being revived? It went from April 1st to 15 hours ago, (April 21 and 11:00 pacific time)

anyways, it really depends on the player, not the character. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses so it’s whoever uses their strengths better without leaving openings for their weaknesses who wins in the end.

My favorites: Mario, luigi, pickachu, ness/lucas.

worst: ice climbers, C. olimar, jigglypuff.

Flag Post

Its rather funny how everyone said ice climbers suck.

There unlikable, but if your play them right, they can demloish ANYTHING.

Played right, they have no weakness and can do well at any range.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snipe27:

Its rather funny how everyone said ice climbers suck.

There unlikable, but if your play them right, they can demloish ANYTHING.

Played right, they have no weakness and can do well at any range.

All characters have there weak points.

Flag Post

Id say Olimar is the weakest, and Charizard is best.

Flag Post

I like Kirby. And the worst in my opinion is… Uhm… Olimar.

Flag Post

Meta Knight is stupidly broken. Ganondork is the worst b/c his grab is horrible and all his attacks have way too much lag to be used in competetive play

Flag Post

Best Character: Lucario, Kirby, Captain Falcon,
Cheapest Character: PIT

Flag Post
Originally posted by XiTheDark9:

Meta Knight is stupidly broken. Ganondork is the worst b/c his grab is horrible and all his attacks have way too much lag to be used in competetive play

On the contrary, Ganondorf is an amazing noob-killer character, being able to crush any inexperience players with ease. Of course, you’d have to know how to use him well first to say.

Flag Post

My favourites are: Sonic, Snake, Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, R.O.B., Pikachu and Mr. G&W.
My least favourites: Olimar (no one likes him), Ice Climbers and… Wolf (The worst of the three Starfox chars.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Torpedo666:

My favourites are: Sonic, Snake, Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, R.O.B., Pikachu and Mr. G&W.
My least favourites: Olimar (no one likes him), Ice Climbers and… Wolf (The worst of the three Starfox chars.)

What? :O He’s one of my favorites.

Oh, and Sonic, Ness, Lucas, and King Dedede I find to all be terrible.

Flag Post

Best > Marth (fantastic attacks & speed, Wolf (nice smash attacks), Toon Link (fast and light and good attacks), Ice Climbers (just use chain grab)

Worst > Ganondorf (he is 2 slow and his powerful attacks will be nothing against sonic of c.falcon or marth/metaknight)
Squirtle (bad attacks, he will not kill anyone)
Sonic (pretty fast but he hasn’t got good attacks)
Pit (bad attacks

Flag Post

well the best for me is lucario and marth.but im sure every one has a character that there good and bad with by the way for those who are wondering how to get wolf beat story mode the go to stadiume and pick boss battles and be fox.

Flag Post

Falco is a fucking boss

Flag Post

I’m EPIC with Kirby and I’m learning how to use Olimer, he can be absouloutly beast. I can beat 3 other level 9 (on a team) but no 3 of those olimers (on a team).
The worst is ganondorf unless you’re up close.

Flag Post

Best: Snake, Toon Link, Meta Knight, and Kirby.
Worst: Olimar and Ganondorf.

Flag Post

My best character is personally fox, whereas my worst character would probably be ganondorf.

Flag Post

Best – Fox
Worst – Lucas

Flag Post

Meta knight is the best if you know how to use him, but for me, I personally like the characters in this order (as far as skill goes..).

1.) Sheik
2.) Zelda
3.) Toon Link
4.) Link
5.) Meta Knight

Flag Post

Best for final smashes:Captain falcon, Bowser and Kirby
Worst: Jigglypuff, pit, Luigi and obviously peach.
Best for moveset: Jigglypuff (As long as you can use her down B attack, then she OWNS!), Kirby and Captain falcon
Worst:…not sure.
Best overall:Bowser, jigglypuff, bowser and captain falcon.
Worst overall:…Wario.