Best and Worst Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters page 33

874 posts

Flag Post

Link hands down

Flag Post

I dont know about you guys but the ice climbers can be pretty cheap if you know how to use them. Mario’s ok but his smash never hits. Yoshi is just ultimate cheapness. sonic is crap. dk and bowza can be bulky bosses. zelda and toon links are easy to use. the worst by far is definitely olimar no contest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fox575:

I dont know about you guys but the ice climbers can be pretty cheap if you know how to use them. Mario’s ok but his smash never hits. Yoshi is just ultimate cheapness. sonic is crap. dk and bowza can be bulky bosses. zelda and toon links are easy to use. the worst by far is definitely olimar no contest.

Im quite good with Olimar and can beat almost every other character on the hardest setting with him. But my best would be Pit and my worst is Ice Climbers or Ness.

Flag Post

Toon Link I reckon is my best. Then Kirby.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Mario isn’t the best or the worst player, but if you use him right, he can be completely boss.

Flag Post

The best of the game is Ike, then Marth .

Flag Post

No character is the best untill you make him the best. It all depends on how good you are at that spicific character.

Flag Post

My preferred characters are Lucas, Ike, and Meta Knight. My least preferred characters are anyone slow, except for Ike.

Flag Post

I use Falco, Meta Knight, Game and Watch, and Toon Link

My Least favorite would have to be Luigi or DK

Flag Post

best = kirby link pit meta knight bowser game and watch ice climbers
worst = jiggly puff lucario lucas and ness DK

Flag Post

From my own experience and that of others, Meta Knight is an excellent character. I find I normally play as Sonic or Wolf.

Flag Post

SQUIRTLE FTW

Flag Post

Luigi FTW, he can kill everyone with his final smash in a small area ( Perfect for small stages >:D )

Flag Post

There is no best character, that is the beauty of Smash Bros. You just have to find one that suits your style of play.

For me, I like playing as Luigi, Lucas, Zero Suit Samus and Jigglypuff.

Flag Post

Zero Suit Samus all the way :D

Flag Post

I like to play Olimar. He is very powerful if you can keep your enemy above you or at range and has a lot of good moves the only problem is that he does not hit very hard.

Flag Post

I like to use Snake and simply blow up everything my worst are the slow people though I simply get tapped to death as them

Flag Post

Best: Snake and Kirby
Worst: Mr. Game and Watch and R.O.B

Flag Post

Best: Kirby, Pit
Worst: Olimar, Mario

Flag Post

Best: Lucas, he’s really fun to play I find, Ike’s a runner-up because my friends thinks he’s way too good
Worst: Mr. Game and Watch, I couldn’t play him if my life depended on it

Flag Post

Best: Toon link, Link, Wolf.

Worst: Jigglypuff, Olimar, Snake, and Sonic.

Sonic, just no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jemer12:

if you get good enough at any character, you will be able to beat anybody.

unless your playing as diddy kong.
then you are screwed.

lrn2combo

Meta Knight is the best because he’s so broken and cheap

Flag Post

I just love how everyone is contradicting themselves

Flag Post

Best characters (for me): Sheik, Pokémon Trainer (Ivysaur), Link, Mr. Game & Watch, and Snake.

Worst characters (for me): Ganondorf, Wario, R.O.B., Jigglypuff, and Sonic.