Best and Worst Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters page 4

874 posts

Flag Post

Best: Lucario,Fox, and Meta Knight
Worst: Sonic, Rob, and Pit

Flag Post

My personal bests: Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight.
Worsts: Olimar, king DDD, and the kongs.

Flag Post

WOLF!!!!

Flag Post

Why is Olimar mentioned as one of the worst? He has decent moves and is overall an average character.
Best: Pikachu ( thunder is overpowered ), Meta Knight ( tornado and above average fighting ), Sonic ( special is way to long and can knock somebody of the screen by juggling ), Ike ( the second quickest fighter with an amazing special )

Worst: Jigglypuff come on now seriuosly what can she do Others that are bad: Peach, Ness, Lucas, R.O.B, and Wario.
Lucas and Ness are terrible if you want a face a player that smart they can dodge you so easy

Flag Post

Best: metaknight
Worst: DeDeDe

Flag Post

Fox and falco Is the Same. Falco hit faster. Fox damage is bigger

Flag Post

OLimar and Pikmin Doens’t Suck Olimar have is okay and pikmin Hit fast and Big damage(after you have throw them)

Flag Post

BEst-Toon Link, Link, Meta Knight, Kirby
Worst- Ice Climbers, Wario, Olimar, Jiggly Puff

Flag Post

i think wolf is the best but its hard to get him =.=, worst i think is…ice climbers probably :/

Flag Post

Ike OWNS. He’s my favourite character. I’m not sure about the worst, but I’m not fond of Olimar.

Flag Post

Super bump and double post. I’ve recently been playing as Sonic. On straight stages you can just get max speed and dash madly, pick up and item like a bomb as you are running, then lob it at your opponent while still maintaining the speed. The side and down specials are awesome, and the B attack helps for staying in the air and KOing opponents right at the top of the screen, and his aerial A down attack can KO opponents on high damage, and is very useful. The B up attack is awesome, also because is right above an opponent you can thwack them with the spring, and you can still attack after using it: it’s a brilliant recovery move. Sorry for that long post, but it’s why Sonic rocks.

Flag Post

well all char are good if u are at using them but i like using yoshi,bowser,king dedede,fox,falco,C.falcon,lucario,lucas and snake. The best char i use is fox

Flag Post

see this entire topic is all opinions, and fyi almost everyone here… me and my friend have won a 2v2 official tournament both using ice climbers, there is no worst character its all how you use them and how much you use them

Flag Post

best: diddy kong, meta knight, captain falcon FALCAWN PAWNCH

Worst: donkey kong

Flag Post

its your skill that counts

Flag Post

indeed

Flag Post

i wish super smash bros brawl was on gamecube then i could play it

Flag Post

i know what its like because i played melee one of the best fighting games ever

Flag Post

ssb is awesome sauce lol

Flag Post

its your skill that counts

Yes, but unless you are a super expert, you cannot just pick up any character and play them as well as the one you’ve grown used to. Maybe Olimar is good, but when I try to play him I fail miserably.

Flag Post

Best for me are Pit, Fox, Meta Knight, Mario, Link

Worst for just about everybody is Wario and stupid Mr. Game & Watch(Who’s idea was that to put HIM in a good game huh?)

Flag Post

What the hell do you mean by Game and Watch sucks?

He is currently one of the highest ranked characters.

Flag Post

Carados, I was hoping you were not going to mention those shitty tourneyfag character rating charts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SomebodySetUsUp:

Carados, I was hoping you were not going to mention those shitty tourneyfag character rating charts.

I was hoping people weren’t going to be complete assholes either.

Flag Post

But you can never trust the internet.