[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] 15 brilliants

30 posts

Flag Post

Any tips how to kill lvl 14 last guy befoure he touches my gem?
He is a ninja so he runs through my defences when cloacked. I have already maxed demons so I am doing mac damage but he still wont die even when hit by 5 meteors.

What kind of towers I should built on the first high grounds to be able to kill him?

Flag Post

Never mind. I made it :)

Flag Post

but he still wont die even when hit by 5 meteors

try 6 meteors and a 100 damage tower at the beginning of the track.

Flag Post

and how would you be able to fire 6 meteors?

Flag Post

5 temples=1 meteor. so you can get 5 w/ max then build 5 temples and fire another one.

Flag Post

thanx, mate!

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

5 temples=1 meteor. so you can get 5 w/ max then build 5 temples and fire another one.

If you got 15 brilliant rating, that means you are a expert in tower defense.

:O 5 temples = 1 meteor really? So if all 5 temples max, then = 1 meteor? >.> <.< If anyone can max out every upgrade, that means he/she is awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BloodTear:

He is a ninja

Flag Post

if you get adoration then per temple you get 20 mana

Flag Post

I’m sorry, I’m not totally understanding this. Can someone give me a tutorial like description on how to Brilliant on Map 14?

Flag Post

blue towers and chop down trees with cut down spell full upgraded i bet it on level 30

Flag Post

You need to fully improve your mana pool (500) and your meteor spell (100 mana per shot, 200% damage). That will give you 5 shots.

Using the <e> shortcut, you should just be able to hit the final ninja boss 5 times and kill him before he touches the gems.

Can be done at level 25.

Flag Post

I did this, lvl 14 is impossible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arjuna725:

I did this, lvl 14 is impossible.

<.< Necro’d a thread? 14 was the hardest but completely possible. How do you explain the thousands of people with the hard badge?

Just build 5 temples fast enough to fire a sixth meteor shot or, (This is pretty much by luck) use a Den at the beginning.

The Den will have to be at least level 5 and ahead of any temples so it can get the first shot. When it gives a critical shot to the final ninja, 5 meteors is all it takes to finish him.

Edit: I used Orcish Den, the ballistic might work too. (If you can actually upgrade that crap)

Flag Post

here is what i did.

i put burning temples at max level in the first high groung spots.then when he was slowed hit him with all meteors

use burning temples because they slow and damage giving him less time in steath mode

p.s. i was at level 35 when i did this so it might take time.

Flag Post

Are we playing the same game?

How can there possibly be enough time to build 5 temples and fire 6 meteors? Are you guys lagging hard or something? Even with hotkeys and fast forward off (obviously), I cast 5 meteors as fast as I can and he’s already over halfway to the goal. Nowhere near enough time to build 5 temples before he makes it. Is there a slow mode button?

The only viable way I can think of to beat him is to get a crit with the orc den. And yes, I sell all my other starting towers so I know which will hit him. The crit hasn’t happened yet, and if that’s the only way, that’s awful design.

It’s kind of stupid how easy the game is aside from ninjas. Every other wave is a joke and nothing even gets close to my gems except ninjas.

They seriously need to be nerfed to 3 or 4 seconds. They aren’t balanced. Every mob should be powerful in their own way and should all provide a challenge. It shouldn’t be that every mob is a pushover except one which is really overpowered. All of the challenge in the game, despite the variety of enemies, is lumped into one single enemy type.

WTB balance patch.

Flag Post

I tried time and time again with the building 5 temples idea. It’s just not even close to feasible at the speed he moves.

I finally won by a lucky freeze. I figured it would be easier to use a crypt, because then I have a chance for either a lucky freeze or a lucky fear.

Luck round is luck. Ninjas are still unbalanced.

Flag Post

I’ve done it before being lvl 20.
Simply have Meteor and Frenzy maxed out (both mana cost reduced and improved power).
Build mass crypts (they are completely OP), and take the mana spots.
For the last boss, spam 5 Meteor and voila.

Flag Post

A burning temple on the first high ground spot is the best choice for the last boss.
It’s easy to kill him with meteors when he’s slowed down.

Flag Post

Lv. 14 is dead simple. just get the meteor spell and the orcish ballistas + crypt at the high ground. The crypt will hit the ninja first and the ballists will hit him even when hes invisible. I just needed 2 Meteors to finish him after 5 ballistas shot him.

Flag Post

no he is hard to kill~ hate him!

Flag Post

@Frobby: The Ballistae will not shoot at an invisible Ninja… The explosions can still hurt Ninjas while they’re stealthed, but the towers themselves cannot fire at them. It’s the same with Burning Temples. They can’t target the Ninjas themselves, but if an invisible Ninja is caught in the blast it still gets hurt. Same with Poison Clouds.

Flag Post

I got lucky on this one though, I spammed Fearful Crypts. First one scared him so he spent his Smoke Bomb running the wrong way. He died shortly thereafter.

Flag Post

Wow, good job someone. I always found that level hard.

Flag Post

Just upgrade all your skills to the max to have chance on winning the BOSS NINJA. My strategy is when I maxed out all my skill, my frontline towers will be the den (the ones with critical hit) it’s because they have the fastest hit rate. Fast hit rate is fast attack speed. The temple and crypt have slow attack speed yet more damage but the hint is that the cloaking of the BOSS NINJA is fast too. 6 Meteors? It is not a good strategy because it cost a lot of time and fast hand skills while building a temple with 20+ mana. Don’t use that kind of strategy. 5 Meteors are enough to kill BOSS NINJA with MAXED OUT upgrade and power. While targeting, don’t target him at where he is but instead use meteors at front of him. In short, give at least a space or distance to land meteors on the BOSS NINJA. The biggest damage will be on the center of the meteors. With good enough skills and good timing, you will kill the BOSS NINJA without him touching your gems. Anyways, I completed it all with BRILLIANT. :-)