Originally posted by rudy_sudarto:

Tomorrow , at least Kong staff said that to me :) . finger crossed X

My F5 button is ready.

Flag Post

tomorrow that is great!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by CheezezbergrPls:

There is still a bug on the server side. But the game will be release this week .

You should hurry up and release it…like,today.I have a bunch of tests on friday, and if it gets released around then…I’m in trouble.

I rekon Rudy should release it after you exams then! Looking forwar to tommorow

Flag Post
Originally posted by SirPent1:
Originally posted by CheezezbergrPls:

There is still a bug on the server side. But the game will be release this week .

You should hurry up and release it…like,today.I have a bunch of tests on friday, and if it gets released around then…I’m in trouble.

I rekon Rudy should release it after you exams then! Looking forwar to tommorow

But what fun would that be?

Flag Post

when you leave?

Flag Post

How many hours or minutes are left??

Flag Post

its live now
http://www.kongregate.com/games/artlogicgames/epic-war-saga

Flag Post

This game is awesome! Nice job rudy! The good thing about this game is that it is rather challenging so it takes days to even kill the 2nd boss so that I wouldn’t lose the excitement of this game so quickly. However, I do want to inquire if it is possible to purchase all crystal required units and heroes without the need to purchase crystals at all? Is there sufficient amount of crystals from achievements to purchase the heroes? And would all crystal required units be available at the monster lab?

Flag Post

You should be easily able to get a few crystal requiring stuff easily, then the rest would be hard to get, take a lot off time etc, this is too encourage people to donate, I think what Artlogic have done is a fair system so far, and there may be more updates.
One thing I would like to know is when the server time is, anyone?

Flag Post

it doesnt work anymore to me, why

Flag Post
Originally posted by debeloprase:

it doesnt work anymore to me, why

Same, seems like it is only K+, or was taken off, or something.

Flag Post

No I have K+ naturally, but even I couldn’t seem to play it. Just hope that when it is available again it wouldn’t ruin our entire game progress.

Flag Post

because I can get? : O

Flag Post

when you click on the link it just brings you to the home page:(

Flag Post

it’s true!

Flag Post

Yeah I’ve got it too, it was fine this morning though, about 9 hours ago? Very odd, kong have probably been notified though, and it’ll be fixed soon

Flag Post

i wonder why it is doing that?

Flag Post

It’s fixed now. However, I do have an issue with the fire temple. It seems that wind and water temples have units at level 5, however, when I upgraded the fire temple to level 5, there were no new units to unlock, why is that so?

Flag Post

IT’S OUT?!?! YESSSS :D

Flag Post

this game rocks but the bosses are sooooo hard

Flag Post

They wouldn’t be boses really otherwise would they?

Flag Post

Rudy,just wondering, when is there going to be an update because I already beat the other bosses

Flag Post

we will add some “cave of trial” stage in next week. And add major updates with new features,heroes,item,units hopefuly in end of June.