Pingy the Ping Idle RPG - Hints 'n Tips page 18

513 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by rohlinmt:
:

The shooting one drives me crazy, and as God as my witness, High/Low needs to be destroyed. I hit 17 in a row on High/Low 4, went “high” on a 3 and got a 1. If there’s a High/Low 5, I just can’t play it. Doing so would put my laptop and loved ones in grave danger.

Er…there is a High/Low 5 – A 50 (FIFTY!!!) combo. It took forever to get the 20 – I doubt I’ll get the fifty – not and stay sane anyway.

Flag Post

Because of that it would be very nice of someone who has got the 20/50 combo would offer his safefile or the part with the achievement done so that we other player could insert it in our files and stay sane, too. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlundR:

Because of that it would be very nice of someone who has got the 20/50 combo would offer his safefile or the part with the achievement done so that we other player could insert it in our files and stay sane, too. ;)

TBH I’m not sure how sane any of us are anyway – given the amount of time we’ve spent playing the game!

Flag Post

What are pumpkins? I’ve done everything but they dont show up

Flag Post
Originally posted by PingyLuver:

Pumpkins were only there during the Hallow’een special event. I missed it too :-(

Flag Post
Originally posted by twoisme:

Pumpkins were only there during the Hallow’een special event. I missed it too :-(

ohhhh, thanks! :D

Flag Post

Is there a way to get tha jackpot on the slots? D:

Flag Post

*the octo jackpot

Flag Post

What I do is I leave it running on snail farm and go onto some other game and in an hour or two I have like 2000 snails

Flag Post

Is there a way to get tha jackpot on the slots? D:

There’s no trick to it, you just have to keep trying – it does come up e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y.

Flag Post

If You just leave the game on over night youll level up a lot…"i did this and i started on level 25 with no money, got on at level 46 and 198,000 in money

Flag Post

How long does it take to finish the thing on the swimming pool. And does it have to be continuous?

Flag Post

So what happens when you free the ping at the swimming pool?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mastermarioman:

So what happens when you free the ping at the swimming pool?

U have to pay 5 million for a hero cape (ithink) and 1 million for extra exp when you fish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SPIFF1:

An fast/mini guide with big pictures : ( Under progress , Not room for more pics =( . )
( And its strange that noone has made an thread about this =P )

Your House :

Hold your mouse over some items to get some more info .
And every upgrade of the items gives you + 1 to exp and money pr fastbar .

Exactly, when do you get the best clock, because surely it can’t be 768 hours, 34 minutes, 56 seconds, can it?

Flag Post

I think that my bank might be broken. I’ve been putting money in now and the interest bar has not begun loading at all. Is it because my level is fairly high now (45) that it is not reacting much? It was working when I started playing.

Flag Post

Never mind. It was just slower. And I don’t know how to delete my post, so yeah….

Flag Post

SAVE ME NOW I need to lvl up faster I WILL DIE IF NOBODY ANSWERS THIS

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone else has posted this, but i found a great way to do the double or nothing quest, and earn a lot of money fast! you have to open 2 tabs, and in the second tab take out money and play double or nothing once. if you get double, save your money straight away then open a new tab and do the same on that one, closing the first tab you had open but keeping open the one you just won money with. if you get nothing, close that tab and open a new one, which should have all the money that the original tab has! its a little complicated, but you have to remember to keep closing and opening new tabs so that you keep playing with your original money, so that you can keep earning and not lose any money!! sometimes when you open a new tab it shows you lost money, but if you wait awhile to open another tab it should change back. just never close the better tab!I completed the quest, earned the achievement and got 10mil in 5 minutes doing this, i hope it works for you! and i also hope the creator of this game doesn’t fix this money exploit now that i’ve pointed it out :(

TL:DR? open ptpirpg in tabs 1 and 2. play d or n in tab 2, if you get d, save money in 2, close 1, keep 2 open. open tab 3, play d or n, etc…. if you get n, close tab 2 keep 1, open 3 etc…

Flag Post

And also, for all the people wanting to level up quickly, if you gather around 10 mil using my double or nothing cheat, you can buy loads of instant half hour bonuses, which give you lots of xp, not to mention sh*t loads of fish, burgers and a little cash! :)

Flag Post

how much money to trade for exp in the achievement

Flag Post

I’m happy I got my first million $$$$$

Flag Post
Originally posted by StaraviaVT:

I’m happy I got my first million $$$$$

before long you’ll be getting over a million in interest alone. Before my file was lost I was getting where the interest showed a decimal point. I think I counted it to be 17 zeros, so that means every whatever (5?) minutes I’d get over 100,000,000,000,000,000. I really miss that file :(

Flag Post

I don’t know… but 2 days ago i wish to have much money, now i find it useless, I have 89 million $$ and I’m at lvl 48, I need lvl up faster, and money don’t help yet

Flag Post

Added achivement # 32 to the list on page 1 now .