Pingy the Ping Idle RPG - Hints 'n Tips page 19

513 posts

Flag Post

Ooh! I have a good tactic. Be idle, and wait til your level gets higher. Woo!

Flag Post
Originally posted by StaraviaVT:

I don’t know… but 2 days ago i wish to have much money, now i find it useless, I have 89 million $$ and I’m at lvl 48, I need lvl up faster, and money don’t help yet

leveling does end up being quite slow. some advice I can give is do whatever quests you can. fish enough to keep all four of your whale farms going. and idle at catch a snail so you can make burgers. I’m sure that you’re probably already aware of all of this, but that was just in case.

good experience for level 50 (which you will be soon enough) is at the target range, if you can slow down your computer enough where pingy slows down a lot. you can rack up quite a combo in the target range.

It’s 20 exp every shot adding 20 every consecutive hit.

hit 1: 20
hit 2: 40
hit 3: 60
hit 4: 80
hit 5: 100

if you don’t get past five, that’s 300 total exp you just earned, not to mention the fastbar.
if you get a combo of say… 100, that ends up being 101,000 exp total. If that’s not good enough for you, then know that 200 gives a whooping 402,000. That’s probably the best way to level up until you get massive amounts of money to give to emperor ping (level 55) so find out how to slow your computer down enough, and get the best combo you can get. (Please, somebody check my math)

p.s. also you can leave it on overnight to rack up some additional exp :)

p.p.s. sorry forgot to mention with the new snowman map thing you can get it big and I think that increases your fast bar exp, so whenever you got on I would recommend doing that soon.

Flag Post

A small tip for the snowman :
When you start the game , hit some snails first so he gets small , then only hit snowflakes to get a higher combo .

Flag Post
Originally posted by SPIFF1:

A small tip for the snowman :
When you start the game , hit some snails first so he gets small , then only hit snowflakes to get a higher combo .

I’ve tried getting a high combo like that a few times and just can’t seem to get to 300, after 250 I don’t even think it’s possible to dodge all snails and it’s a bit dependent on luck, like the snail combo quest. My best is about 280 or so.

Flag Post

what does the polar bear hat do

Flag Post

Okay…I’ve seen instructions for this, but I don’t have firefox or chrome…I have regular ole IE ~ IE 8 to be specific. How do I save my game?

Flag Post

for the snowman game just leave it in the middle for 30 mins and then get the combo

Flag Post

i have read that to free the penguin from the swimming pool, I need to hit the keys 25,000 times. Does anyone know if that has to be continuous or can be done in segments? Thanks anyone for your help xx

Flag Post
Originally posted by GucciGirl:

i have read that to free the penguin from the swimming pool, I need to hit the keys 25,000 times. Does anyone know if that has to be continuous or can be done in segments? Thanks anyone for your help xx

It can be done in segments, but I’ve heard that it’s faster if you do it continuous.

It might add up to more or less depending on how long you do it each time is what it sounds like to me. Just be careful and if your wrist starts hurting STOP!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

@ the two posts above me:

It’s impossible for us to detect when players are using macros etc, so we’re not going to try to stop you. But, please don’t discuss them in this thread. Plenty of players look for game tips here, and telling them how to cheat just means more players end up cheating in games on Kong, which isn’t good for anyone.

Flag Post

You do NOT need to FULLY upgrade your house to get the Hero Mask or Achievement!. I had everything upgraded to the point which i had to buy the upgrades for 5k. I bought one upgrade for all of them. THEN I upgraded my bed and I got the achievement in which you get the Hero Mask. Ill say it simpler. Upgrade every piece of furniture in your house until you have to buy it for 5,000 each. Upgrade them all ONCE. You see that you can no longer upgrade your mirror or light. Now upgrade your bed and you see a small blue tab with a medal in the bottom right hand corner. Now go to the hap shop and you can see that you unlocked the Hero Mask.

Flag Post

Also, to get the Seal of Approval achievement (which unlocks the Knight Helmet) you must get a combo of 25 in Whack-A-Seal.

Flag Post

Any1 know how many boxes there are b4 i use the key on the school?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ahyu:

Any1 know how many boxes there are b4 i use the key on the school?

I’m pretty sure that’s the only box. Or at least the creator didn’t release another box yet. I’m kind of worried that he might with an update, but if he does he’ll probably add another way to get a key.

Flag Post

IIanybody have any reccomondations 4 which programs i should run to slow down my browser. i have an mac

Flag Post

if you brought the snowman and switch at snail hills, the snowflakes you catch act as snails, so if you get 5000 snowflakes, you might get eather 500 or 5000 snails

Flag Post

When does the emperor ping come i cant find him!!!
Any1?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninja444:

how do i level up fast

here is a tip: first lag your computer as much as you can (gemcraft labyrinth is a great lag machine) then go to the target range. as the targets pop up, spam click them. some times you can get 3-4 hits with one target. first hit gives you 20xp, second 40 ect… at 50 you are now getting 1k per hit. if you can lag out for log enough (and the patience) to get to 500, that is 10k per hit. at lv 67 that is about 1% per click towards leveling. seeing that the XP stacks, it is the fastest way to get leveled.

Flag Post

Some tips:

1) In your earlier levels where you don’t have Whack-a-Seal or Skool yet, Fishing will be the main way to boost Exp and money gains. Sell whales and fishes at the right prices, and keep goldfishes and snails.

2) Buy hats as soon as you get them. Or until you can afford them.

3) Do not use CCleaner or another cache-cleaning program. Not only can this remove your save file (if you haven’t backed it up), it will make it much harder to EXP farm on the Target Range.

4) When you unlock Snail Hills, gather up like a few hundred snails, then leave Auto-cooker in Burger Ping while you fish for exp and maps. After you’ve ran out of snails, sell the burgers to customers (high-payers only!) and keep 12 burgers for the Whale Farm to boost the whale production. Sell the whales and other fishes at the right prices and you’ll be stuck with around $10,000. Repeat for exp and money.Use the money to upgrade Pingy’s house till all the furnitures cost 20,000 each. Making sure you have a good hat on, repeat the process until you have enough money and levels to grab the Target Range.

5) After you have gotten the Range, you should have plenty of money in Bank. Keep it there and focus on leveling. If somehow your computer doesn’t lag, then just open 2 tabs on random muted Youtube videos and leave it there while playing the game. Target Range should lag enough for you to get truckloads of EXP, enough for you to get cowboy hats.

6) If you are too bored to go fishing or shooting, then watch some Youtube videos in the Movie Theater while you level.

Flag Post

guys as a tip if u are going to school in real life put p.t.p.i. on school is like 6/7 hours you’ll
get tons of exp

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hydrawolf:

I don’t think it’s a bug.. I’m now earning 56 every fastbar fill so I suppose it’s changed… though… I don’t really care about it… in half an hour I’ll have hit the 50 million mark in my bank account and be earning 1 million interest every 5 minutes… whoop-tee-doo >.> also the Pool is just the trapped pingy… you need to press left and right on the keyboard a ton (about 30 minutes straight) to free him -- one last thing…. the final high/low combo is most certainly impossible without some hack or cheat.. it’s 50 .…. it took me well over 1000 tries just to get the 20 one… but 50!?!

Originally posted by Hydrawolf:

I don’t think it’s a bug.. I’m now earning 56 every fastbar fill so I suppose it’s changed… though… I don’t really care about it… in half an hour I’ll have hit the 50 million mark in my bank account and be earning 1 million interest every 5 minutes… whoop-tee-doo >.> also the Pool is just the trapped pingy… you need to press left and right on the keyboard a ton (about 30 minutes straight) to free him -- one last thing…. the final high/low combo is most certainly impossible without some hack or cheat.. it’s 50 .…. it took me well over 1000 tries just to get the 20 one… but 50!?!

every time you buy something for your house or level up you get more money for fastbar fill, so don’t worry about it

Flag Post

how do i get a jackpot in slots

Flag Post

For the snowman hat, do I have to get a high combo or a high amount of total snowflakes?

(EDIT)
Nevermind, got it.