Pingy the Ping Idle RPG - Hints 'n Tips page 20

514 posts

Flag Post

I think make a combo in snowman until minus, and then you can make a great combo, I think, because My Savefile is deleted, so I start again

Flag Post

How do I even get the stinking key!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by OnyxIonVortex:

Hats and Masks guide (not yet complete):

[Thanks to SPIFF1 for the Balloon Hat]

Flag Post

i really was looking for that giude for like a year that sucks alot for me cuz of 1 hat you cant get well ok

Flag Post

and i had every hat but santa hat and pretty hat and cowboy hat but this time im going to get every hat

Flag Post
Originally posted by mayima:
Originally posted by nachiloid:

HEY SAYBOX! i was level 48, i shut down my lap, i wake up, and i am level 1…..great 10 hours spend on nothing…

exactly the same happened to me i had like 250k in the bank and i was also lvl 48

i had something with like 1.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 money in bank and was around lvl 2000 i think ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_PL:
Originally posted by mayima:
Originally posted by nachiloid:

HEY SAYBOX! i was level 48, i shut down my lap, i wake up, and i am level 1…..great 10 hours spend on nothing…

exactly the same happened to me i had like 250k in the bank and i was also lvl 48

i had something with like 1.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 money in bank and was around lvl 2000 i think ._.

Hax?

Flag Post

I AM A MEXICAN-BATPYRO! Thank you for making this guide!

Flag Post

if u want to level up faster upgrade ur house

Flag Post

Does anyone know if using goldfish bait has any effect on the liklihood of getting the treasure map while fishing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DougL07:

Does anyone know if using goldfish bait has any effect on the liklihood of getting the treasure map while fishing?

The map chance is calculated before anything else, so using bait doesn’t affect it in any way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loras:

Is it just me or is anybody else having problems with the target range? I never seem to be able to get a combo higher than 2. The targets are blinking so fast it’s impossible. Or am I missing something here?

Well i got over 100 just be quick when u get a combo it wont be so hard

Flag Post

how do you get the more gmaes quest ive done every thing

Flag Post

how many left-right key sequences does it take to free the swimming pool ping?

Flag Post

I need help with building a snowman on the catch a snail map. I still cant figure it out.

Flag Post

Make whack-a-seal slower and make them bigger. It was a pain clicking 1000 of them

Flag Post

does someone know how to unlock the whirly hat?

Flag Post

ok i went fishing and in my pond there was a fat guy… well i think he was a guy
with a braw on in my pond
WHY!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by FrothyFrogs:

I have finished all the quests except the high / low 20 combo… ive gotten to 19 and then failed T.T

Also i want to know what achievement 9 is, i have reached lvl 100 and its 100m exp to lvl up… that will take years

not if you have lot of total whale farmed

Originally posted by FrothyFrogs:

I have finished all the quests except the high / low 20 combo… ive gotten to 19 and then failed T.T

Also i want to know what achievement 9 is, i have reached lvl 100 and its 100m exp to lvl up… that will take years

Flag Post

I am unsure of what to do, when I returned he was gone. While he was in there I could not fish.

Flag Post

there srylsy should be whale bait…like 10% more to catch it…

Flag Post

What does it mean when this guy shows up in the lake? Do I get some type of reward from clicking him a certain way? I can’t cast my line while he is there but I don’t want to leave and come back in case I’m able to get something cool from him.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

Necroing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrgadzuki:

How do you “become a VIP” for the achievement?