510 posts

Flag Post

whats the advantage of VIP?

Flag Post

1 achevement, 1 glasses

Flag Post
Originally posted by MetaKnight10:

You get extra xp on fast bar and money every time you lvl up and sunglasses to Pingy , if i remeber correctly =)
( and the sunglasses also works on the fast bar i think )

Flag Post
Originally posted by SPIFF1:
Originally posted by 111nnn1:

How can you be “awesome and become an VIP”???

To the right of the game window , you can read this :
How do I get VIP?
VIP is free for awesome people. Suggest a feature that makes it into the game, help people out in the comments, post about the game on the forums, or just generally be cool, and we might upgrade you to VIP.

Flag Post

Should I buy the hat to 1 mill?

Flag Post

You get an achevement :)

Flag Post

What better way to complete your walkthrough than with a couple of photos (this is my nearly-complete list of achievements and hats):

And I think that the last one, the secret shop one, is for the shop that will replace the bank in next updates of the game.

Flag Post

You get an achevement, and then you can buy a hat, and then you be richer!!

Flag Post

N-N-NO BANK?!!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!? BOO! BOO! BOO!

Flag Post

Will this game be updated? Because right now it is being updated, but all I see is “how to fix lag” not an update at all. I can SEE that the game was updated after I load it, but at a glance and before the 1 minute load page I can see nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 111nnn1:

Should I buy the hat to 1 mill?

If you dont have anything else to use your money on , you should .
As the game is now , you’ll get the money back really fast .

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fair_play:

Will this game be updated? Because right now it is being updated, but all I see is “how to fix lag” not an update at all. I can SEE that the game was updated after I load it, but at a glance and before the 1 minute load page I can see nothing.

In the Credit tab , in there on the top left corner you can see the last update , but you might have to refresh to see the latest one .
And you should post it here :
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/198620-pingy-the-ping-idle-rpg-suggestions?page=1

Flag Post

Would be cool with some new hats!

Maybe something like this:
(since it’s halloween soon :)

Or this:

Flag Post

Post suggestions here plz ( this is not an DEV thread ) : http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/198620-pingy-the-ping-idle-rpg-suggestions?page=1

Flag Post
Originally posted by OnyxIonVortex …

Nice =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fair_play:

In the Credit tab , in there on the top left corner you can see the last update , but you might have to refresh to see the latest one .
And you should post it here :
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/198620-pingy-the-ping-idle-rpg-suggestions?page=1

omg, br/ br/ br/ not sure where to edit quotes without screwing em up.

Yeah posting to that thread, but really…. 10/24/11 A Does that really address the issue I just brought up about the game being updated?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fair_play

I know , but i did’nt have any better info to give you , so post it there and the DEV should notice it =)

Flag Post

Target Range TIPs

Once you are a high level the problem is not gaining cash (spoiler: use the bank), Its gaining EXP. The target range can give mega amounts of exp, but its really really hard.

How much EXP??
The total received from each combo is y=10x(x + 1), it can be also expressed as y=10x^2 + 10×. So if you got a combo of 30, substitute 30 for x. 10 × 30^2 + 10 × 30 which equals 9300. The awesome thing is that if you halve the probability of you making a mistake you get heaps more than double the exp per combo. Say your average combo doubles to 60 (from 30) you would receive 36600 exp (just under 4x as much in this example).

So how do I get sweet 30x combos?
The first technique that has arisen from the Faq and message board is the “return to centre technique” so after every successful hit return to the middle of the screen as soon as you have clicked your target. (Do I need to explain why it works?)
There are two variations of this technique I have found, at one stage I improved my combos by staying closer (almost touching) the horizon, cause the probability I would miss a higher target as it was smaller was greater. This evened things out a bit as I found I was missing high left and high right targets alot.
The 2nd variation of this technique is getting pretty advanced, The sun reflects on the Ice making a white circle on the blue ice that you can only just see. If you classify the targets into “inner” and “outer” categories, you move back to the centre after an outer but stay stationary after hitting an inner targets. Also this means that you can have a go at double clicking inner targets if you are faster than a cat with a crocodile clip on its tail. You wont be able to double click outer targets.

Slowing the game down
I have heard suggestions that slowing the game down by cooking burgers/growing fish/bank/ect as well as opening other windows can help. I have found no evidence of this. But I am only one person, If it works for you let us know.

Counting
Count in your head every time you hit a target, that way you get a feel for how quick they are. Wouldnt recommend counting over 10 as high numbers take to long to say in your brain.

If I think of any thing else I will add.

Oh and dont worry about missing the first target heaps, the first one is always a bit of a nuisance and I often have to chase it around to get my first hit. Successive hits are much easier.

Flag Post

A new idea for “Catch a Snail” minigame that could skip the upgrades and even the faster bucket:

Wraparound bucket =]

Flag Post

oh jesus this was supposed to go to the suggestions forum D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Renan2101:

oh jesus this was supposed to go to the suggestions forum D:

He he =) NP atleast your useing the forum =D

Flag Post

Just crunched the numbers, a 30x combo in the target range is the same as a 127x in the packing factory. 60x is the same as a 270. My highest (132) is the same as a 585x in the packing factory.

The formula for calculating total exp from a combo in the packing factory is-
y = 0.5x^2 + 10.5x

Its been a long time since I went to school, so if I have made a mistake please let me know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HillmanHunter:

Just crunched the numbers, a 30x combo in the target range is the same as a 127x in the packing factory. 60x is the same as a 270. My highest (132) is the same as a 585x in the packing factory.

The formula for calculating total exp from a combo in the packing factory is-
y = 0.5x^2 + 10.5x

Its been a long time since I went to school, so if I have made a mistake please let me know.

I dont know the numbers , but an nice post it is =)

Flag Post

1 in skool , left for board .

Left for board?

Flag Post

spammers gonna spam