Pingy the Ping Idle RPG - Hints 'n Tips page 4

510 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by IvanL6:
Originally posted by SPIFF1:

1 in skool , left for board .

Left for board?

Think there is an small bump you can see on the left side if i remember correctly , the green board where you get the math questions .

Flag Post

spammers gonna spam

Yeah =( hope they get banned for things like that .
And i hope luffy edits the post to antispam it .

And that other players flag his/hers post !

Flag Post

i still only have 14 D:

Flag Post

i still only have 14 D:

You might have to revisit some of the maps befor you can see it , so dont give up =)

Flag Post

Hope these graphs are helpful to someone.

If its not obvious EXP is on Y axis and Combo is X axis. Note that this is the cumulative total from your combo, not to be confused with EXP per hit.

Edit. X labels dont match the ticks properly on Factory Graph, If that is a problem for you, think of all the people in the world with much worse problems.

Also I didnt do whack-a-seal cause its for noobs.

Flag Post

Thats super HillmanHunter =)

Flag Post

While I had excel open I thought Id explain with graphs how the bank gets you lots of money. These graphs show how much is left in the bank if you deposit $1000 every time you collect interest. YOU CANT MAKE ANY WITHDRAWALS. You can but it will cost you in long run. $1000 is hardly any thing, you should be able to get that while absolutely idle.

Flag Post

:D the spammer post is gone

Flag Post

Its the first Info box you open. Doesnt matter location

Flag Post

At the target range it is much easier when you zoom your web site inn. Then the targets get bigger.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fair_play:

Will this game be updated? Because right now it is being updated, but all I see is “how to fix lag” not an update at all. I can SEE that the game was updated after I load it, but at a glance and before the 1 minute load page I can see nothing.

I don’t really understand what you’re asking :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by saybox:
Originally posted by Fair_play:

Will this game be updated? Because right now it is being updated, but all I see is “how to fix lag” not an update at all. I can SEE that the game was updated after I load it, but at a glance and before the 1 minute load page I can see nothing.

I don’t really understand what you’re asking :P

I’d guess he’s talking about the Updates section in the game description.
Change logs are nice.

Flag Post

2 true, 2 true…

Flag Post

Where is the secret shop?

Flag Post
Originally posted by matthew0598:

Where is the secret shop?

For now it says coming soon , so we have to wait for it =P

Flag Post

WHERES ARE SECRET CAVE I CANT FIND IT

Flag Post

solved with random clicking

Flag Post

In the credit tab click left for Pingy about the hight of his eyes ,
you will hit it eventually .
Theres an pic in post #2 now . ( )

Flag Post

The secret shop was coded into the game, but when we tested it, it just didn’t seem right. So, its been delayed a bit until we come up with something that works better.

It will probably be the same sort of idea, it just needs to be implemented in a way that suits the rest of the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by saybox:

The secret shop was coded into the game, but when we tested it, it just didn’t seem right. So, its been delayed a bit until we come up with something that works better.
It will probably be the same sort of idea, it just needs to be implemented in a way that suits the rest of the game.

Thx =) And i’m sure Pingy will let us know when it’s implemented with his nice hints =)

Flag Post

Im not good at posting pics and do forum codes here , so if someone could help , it would be nice .

So is there an way to have Thumbnail pics that gets large when you click them ,
and not send you to another webpage ???
( I like the KISS way – Keep It Simple Stupid =D )

Flag Post

Silly question about pumpkins. I’ve gfot 14/15 I haven’t unlocked packing factory yet (I’m level 61, took me 2 days to level up from 60 to 61 so it will take a while). Is there a pumpkin in packing factory?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phaet:

Silly question about pumpkins. I’ve gfot 14/15 I haven’t unlocked packing factory yet (I’m level 61, took me 2 days to level up from 60 to 61 so it will take a while). Is there a pumpkin in packing factory?

No, you don’t need the factory unlocked for any of the pumpkins.

Flag Post

Now I noticed someone posted pumpkin locations before. I feel so stupid right now.

Flag Post

GUIDE: TO GETTING TOP HAT: LEVEL 50 IN SKOOL IS MAX: OPTIONAL: Get a friend, get it to get his calculator. You tell him hard sums he puts it in he tells you. OR: Do it on your own.