Unfortunate discovery about streamline....

19 posts

Flag Post

Through a bored runthrough of streamline just for the awesome(IMO) music I right clicked by accident. I remembered from an old game that was illegally ripped from another site and put on a different site(not kong) a way to skip forward screens in flash even if the coding does not put in in the right click menu.

Unfortunatly, although I will not tell you how(you probably all know) I was able to get a win screen and be added to the daily highscores with a 0. I continued to experiment, but I always got a won with 0 lives left, so you can’t get the impossible badge through this trick. Seeing as I have the impossible badge, I got both legitimatly.

Note, this was on an alternate account I use to mess around, NOT this account anyway.

Flag Post

i got em both at once using a different trick ;)

Flag Post

You can also use the OTHER key to survive with 5 lives,until the green dot that is.

(Wish I learned this earlier,then I wouldn’t have been so pissed off)

Flag Post

i can’t seem to beat it can someone just tell me?

Flag Post

Cmon you L33T H4X0RZ tell us!

Flag Post

That is not cool. You should just earn the badge like everybody else. It’s much more fun anyway.

Flag Post

I learned it 1 month after I got the impossible badge. I’m not a L33T H4X0RZ

Flag Post

ya same i tried close to 150 times before i did my trick :P

Flag Post

Ha! The other key. Is that like the any key?

Flag Post

lol. “press any key…. wheres the any key?”

Flag Post

I didnt cheat glitch etc and still got the badges the first time I played the game when the badge came out

Flag Post

please tell milk im your friend

Flag Post

I think it should be played the proper way. I mean, I like glitches too, but not if they full ruin the whole game.

Flag Post

really? yall are frustrated it took me 3 trys to get the impossble badge..

Flag Post

All I get when I right click is settings. But the fact that people are cheating to get badges is pathetic. You have to be a seriously sad person to have to cheat on Kongregate.

Flag Post

lol thats all?

Flag Post

ive tried a lot of things and i still can’t get niether of the badges….i don’t think i ever will

Flag Post

did you watch the videos on YouTube? they helped me a lot and I got the win badge. now I just need the impossible one…

Flag Post

is should try that this weekend