Fable 2 :D

15 posts

Flag Post

I am in love with Fable and I have been awaiting Fable 2 like a lot of other people out there, and when I found out the release date I was absolutly crushed.

Is there anyone else upset that we have to wait a year?
Also discuss why or why you don’t like Fable.

Flag Post

Warning: Contains Strong Language And Some Sexual Innuendo

Also contains some minor spoilers, I think…

Here’s a great, and very funny, review of why the first Fable sucked. :) I’m not saying I agree with it entirely (I honestly only played a little bit of it), but it’s entertaining either way.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jYQLR7dE5k4" width="425" height="350"></embed>

Flag Post

tell me again… or 4 times what is fable?…………. ak47 lol :D

Flag Post

It’s a computer/XBOX action-RPG that was most notable for the player’s ability to choose whether to be good or bad. Kinda like Lionhead’s previous game, Black & White.

Flag Post

so… oblivion you can chose to be good or bad, and that game rocks bad

Flag Post

Yes, but your appearance changes and changes the people around you also.
Even though Fable is like incredibly easy, it still has a good storyline.
Expand yourself.
Oblivion is a good game and all, but it isn’t the only good rpg game out there.

Flag Post

yea but i was crushed when i found out resident evil 5 is comming out in 8 months :(…. and i have way more games then just oblivion……… but it is a good game

Flag Post

Well I figured. I wasn’t saying that you just play Oblivion.

Flag Post

well… yea, but id say resident evil 5 is going to be way better than oblivion :D I CAN"T EVEN WAIT……… ok i can

Flag Post

Geez, why can’t anyone make a new game?

You have to wait 8 months for RE5? Just go pick up RE4 and play it. It’s gonna be the same game.

Flag Post

Ok then, lets get back to Fable…yeah, even though it was easy I really thought the storyline was cool. It took me forever to actually beat it though because my exboyfriend took the game hostage.

Flag Post

i beat that game 10 times, and no this one starts in africa and your not the same guy and you get different guns

Flag Post

well then call Special.Weapons.And.Tactics…… SWAT…….. or delta force

Flag Post

I got it back, I just had to call his house and hope his mom got on the phone. It was actually a gift from her for my birthday :D

Flag Post

what a caca face