Resident evil 5

12 posts

Flag Post

This is going to be a sick crazy game http://ps3.ign.com/objects/734/734381.html

Flag Post

aww is it only 4 ps3?

Flag Post

yea im sorry

Flag Post

No its on 360 to i read it in gampro.

Flag Post

baaah the game i wanna see the movie

Flag Post

pimp i have a 360 so im abuy it :D :D

Flag Post

Just go buy RE4 for your Gamecube or PS2. It’ll be the same thing.

And JHTM1 – dude…the movies are terrible. Go pay for RE5 before paying to see that trash.

Flag Post

RE4 Was excellent, i own it. Badass game.
Im sure 5 will be basially like it. Just better graphics and alot harder. Personally Phoenix i find the movies to be kick ass. Cant wait for the third movie to come out

Flag Post

Well – I suppose I should be careful with my assumptions. I thought the first one was mediocre. I heard the second one was atrocious, so I admittedly didn’t see it. But considering they both scored in the mid-30s on Metacritic, I don’t have much hope for the third.

And don’t get me wrong – RE4 was one of the better (prolly top 10) games I’ve ever played. It’s a fantastic experience and everyone should try. But it was also a large leap from the previous games in the series – some actual innovation and re-design of the gameplay. From the shots I’ve seen, RE5 looks nearly identical, only with a few more polygons and shader effects.

Flag Post

They should have it for Wii! A Wii survival horror game would be so awesome! Shine that flashlight with the Wiimote, and SLASH AT THEM WITH THE NUNCHUK! Not to mention great aiming capacity.

Flag Post

Uh, they have Resident Evil 4 for the Wii… And as you might have guessed, many consider it to be the best version out there.

Flag Post

baaaaaaah, resident evil is mainly for ps system, but i have a game cube :D