lab of the dead ending page 2

29 posts

Flag Post

it5 didn’t end it will continue in Range of the dead :

http://www.sickdeathfiend.com/home/item/96-range-of-the-dead

Flag Post
Originally posted by freddykeelyou:

there is an alternate ending. after killing the soldiers you have to get a zombie that you’ve had awhile and make it very friendly and human-like. then you give it the human flesh. you’ll get an alternate ending.

What is the alternate ending? I can’t seem to get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TechSmurf:

Is there any difference in the plot if you don’t completely blow it when Wood shows up? I was doing a bunch of high aggression tests at that point… I’m sure showing him a zombie tearing apart a bunch of dead animals didn’t help my case.

If it makes you feel any better, I had a bikini zombie who liked the mic, radio, tambourine, headphones, and played guitar. He still called a singing and guitar shredding zombie a failure. His expectations for life are far too high.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freddykeelyou:

there is an alternate ending. after killing the soldiers you have to get a zombie that you’ve had awhile and make it very friendly and human-like. then you give it the human flesh. you’ll get an alternate ending.

I can’t tell if you just tried longer than I have or are just trolling because I am pretty sure there is no alternative ending for that. I have got my zombie to not eat the human flesh multiple times with no alternative ending given.