Skyrim... Whats your level?

95 posts

Flag Post

Skyrim, if you don’t already know, is the best game that just came out four days ago. It will most likely to score game of the year this year. So I was wondering; If you have played it whats your level as of right now?

I am a level 22 Redgaurd with a daedrick lord mask as my most legendary item.

Flag Post

Level 8 Breton.
Haven’t had the time to play it properly. Only 6 hours so far :|

Flag Post

What’s the level cap?
Is it as ridiculous as Oblivion/Fallout 3’s?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

What’s the level cap?
Is it as ridiculous as Oblivion/Fallout 3’s?

You probably meant Fallout: NV’s level cap. Fallout 3 had a low level cap of 20, 30 with Broken Steel. NV had a cap of 30 +5 per addon, up to a max of 50.

I’m not so sure myself, as I’m still a level 5 Wood Elf (spent a very long time running around the open world before realizing athletics was no longer a skill) with 3 hours into the game, but Skyrim has a “mathematical” level cap of around 80.

Flag Post

5o is a ridiculous lvl cap.
In a single player game, there shouldn’t be a level cap at all.
Levelling up should, of course, become much more difficult after a certain point(For example, Fallout 3 should level up normally as it currently does up to level 3o, and then levelling up takes considerably longer, instead of totally stopping), but they shouldn’t cut out the ability altogether.

Basically, if you ever hit the level cap through the course of a single playthrough, the level cap is far too low.

Flag Post

0, I still need to get it. It looks good.

Flag Post

Level 15 Wood Elf, only like 8 hours in though. Nothing compared to the time I used to get into Oblivion. Pretty sure the level cap for Skyrim is 50.

Flag Post

Level 4, waiting for a patch to fix all those damned performance issues.

Flag Post

I saw unofficial fixes.
cough pirate cough bay

Flag Post

Level 8 Wood Elf
I’ve played like 6 – 8 hours of gameplay. I won’t be able to play for a few more weeks cause of exams :(

Originally posted by snakester95:

Level 15 Wood Elf, only like 8 hours in though. Nothing compared to the time I used to get into Oblivion. Pretty sure the level cap for Skyrim is 50.

I would be like you but I always find myself talking to random people and doing lots of random quests :P

Flag Post

I haven’t got it yet, gonna wait some time for patches and price to drop before getting it…and also wait for new laptop :D

When I want some RPG…well, I got Gothic 2 with addon, and Baldur’s Gate series…that is enough.

Flag Post

Level 12 Imperial, choosing Imperial was a mistake because the game made it sound like they are stronger in the info, but they aren’t and i haven’t used our racial ability a single time but i’m still powerfull.
Love this game, the world, the quests, the side-quests, the dragons and all that!

Flag Post

IMO, usable abilities “once per day” could be replaced by spells/alchemy and not very useful in long dungeons.
So, “best” variants – with good passive skills.
One of the best – Magic resist for Bretons. (In Morrowind it was possible to get full immunity to damage)

Khajiit have passive bonus for unarming strike (If you want to play furry or monk)

Flag Post

Currently at like 13 with my high elf mage. The necromancer robes with 75% magicka regen. and 12% off on destruction spells make my life so much easier.

Flag Post

Somewhere around 14 or so I think. I’m a Breton mage specializing in destruction (though my restoration is pretty decent too).

I have Arch-Mage robes (can’t remember stats, something OP like +75% magic regen and -30% spell cost) and that one mask (the +100% magic regen one) you get from the boss in that labyrinthian place. Also have that amulet you get from the old Arch-Mage that gives +50 magicka, and a ring I made with a grand soul gem that adds +20 magicka.

So, in other words, 90% of enemies are near insta-killed, 9% can be grinded through with ease, and that damned 1% (fucking dragons and giants >_>) tend to kill the shit out of me if I’m not careful. So, it’s like playing on easy without actually playing on easy. Typical elder scrolls.

Flag Post

Now a level 9 wood elf, I specialize in one handed weapons and archery.

Flag Post

Lvl 31 Woodelf, specializing in archery, smithing, dual wielding maces, light armor and destruction magic for those hairy instances.

Flag Post

Also, am I the only one who realizes that dual wielding Equilibrium (turns health to magicka) and a healing spell (which costs less per second than Equilibrium) is OP as fuck? It’s infinite health and magicka at any point in time, provided you get away from the fight for a second.

Flag Post

Lvl 36 Orc, just reached 100 smithing and it turned out to be a huge disappointment that the daedric armor is stronger than the dragon armor. Done all quests except the civil war ones, so I still got stuff to do tonight. ;3

The max level is 81, but getting 100 in all skills would take a lot of time so people claim level 50 to be the cap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Grymsko:

Lvl 36 Orc, just reached 100 smithing and it turned out to be a huge disappointment that the daedric armor is stronger than the dragon armor. Done all quests except the civil war ones, so I still got stuff to do tonight. ;3

The max level is 81, but getting 100 in all skills would take a lot of time so people claim level 50 to be the cap.

What a gamer! :O

Flag Post

Well, Dragon scale is the best light armor.

Flag Post

I wish I could say that i have won this game already but i have explored almost half the map and cleared out almost half the caves, forts, and mines. I am a level 32 now and well rounded in every thing. Lets see who can get to level 81 first.

Flag Post

Preamble: Skyrim have PLENTY of old books. Really old books. I saw at least 20 different books from Morrowind. Whose events have occurred 300 years ago by background.

Poll:
How much 300+ years old books did you read?
I read maybe 1500-2000 books, and less than 100 was written 300+ years ago.

Flag Post

Level 24 Breton , Destro/alt mage.

Ive got 80 or 90% magicka res.(can’t remember) from alt perks and the lord stone :D archmages robes and the morikei mask :D I can basically stand in dragonfire for a whole dragonfight without healing (thanks to the stagger from dualcasting as well) :) The meelers pretty much onehit me but ive got frost spells and shouts when they get close anyways ;)

winterhold college and civil war completed :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jakki94:

Level 24 Breton , Destro/alt mage.

Ive got 80 or 90% magicka res.(can’t remember) from alt perks and the lord stone :D archmages robes and the morikei mask :D I can basically stand in dragonfire for a whole dragonfight without healing (thanks to the stagger from dualcasting as well) :) The meelers pretty much onehit me but ive got frost spells and shouts when they get close anyways ;)

winterhold college and civil war completed :)

I think magic resistance is capped at 85% :) Also smithing, enchanting and alchemy are incredibly unbalanced and can be exploited easilly to improve the armor of your gear to the point where you no longer take any physical damage… :()