Skyrim... Whats your level? page 2

95 posts

Flag Post

Enchanting is definitely overpowered.

Flag Post

I’m only at level 15. It would be higher if not for the random crashes which put me off.

Flag Post

Level 52 Khajiit. Assassin based o.o

Flag Post

PRO STEALIN’ TUTORIAL

Flag Post
Originally posted by commie_commander:

PRO STEALINTUTORIAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2RaiodPae8

Funny stuff

Flag Post

Level 17 argonian.

Flag Post

Level 52 Khajiit. Assassin based o.o

So levels aren’t capped at 5o?

Flag Post

81 max

Flag Post

Level 14 Redguard. Im not too far in the storyline thou

Flag Post

lvl 20 imperial just beat game working on side quests

Flag Post

Level 38 Khajiit before I gave it away.

Flag Post

35 Khajiit assassin/thief/badass

Flag Post

well first acc level 25 argonian pure archer then, 36 imperial sneak 100 smithing 100 speech 100 and many high stats warrior based full daedric armour all factions beat, 21 khajiit beat game and stopped on him just used dual skyforge steel swords, newest account level 10 breton necromancer based(conjuration).

Flag Post

Rerolled into a dark elf battlemage (spell + 1h weapon). Level 3 as of now.

Flag Post

I tried to be a battlemage on my first character, it didn’t really work out. It’s better to just dual-wield spells.

Flag Post

level 49 Nord 100 two hand 96 destruction and 100 heavy armor.

Flag Post

Lvl 42 imperial.I playing skyrim a bit every day

Flag Post

22 Orc, big swords are my specialty.

Also, to those who say racial abilitys suck:

Orcs get a daily, do double damage and take half damage for a minute.

Do that with potions.

Flag Post

this sums up mine

Flag Post

38, but I just lost that character because I didn’t back up my mods when I wiped my computer, and now I can’t play it.

Flag Post

Zero, because the game wiped my saves a long while back during a patch, and the game has crashed ever since whenever a dragon roars. Meaning I can’t get through the opening cutscene, nor does a developer quickstart work. Been looking for a fix for months, and I still haven’t gotten it working. Ah well — another quality Bethesda release coupled with that horrible deal between them and Obsidian means I’m probably done with the company anyways.

Flag Post

I am a lvl 81 female argonian.

I modded daedric armor to look like a maid outfit.

I kill people with a daedric mace that was reskinned to become a rolling pin.

Flag Post

level 241 nord. yeah i cheated

Flag Post

Level 36 Breton with a full suit of legendary deadric armor and two legendary deadric swords. BTW my partner also has a full suit (legendary) and swords (Legendary)

Flag Post

My most recent and highest level character is a level 51 Dunmer illusion thief where I use strictly illusion spells and a one-handed weapon (Usually a dagger). Unfortunately, when you hit a certain level every illusion spell but invisibility becomes entirely useless. Even the master level spells affect only monsters below a certain level, all of which scale with you.

Thanks to the smithing change, it cost me just over 100,000 septims to get from 50 smithing to 100.