Skyrim... Whats your level? page 4

95 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’m a level 90 Ret Pally.

Flag Post

Kidding aside, I’m a level 40 imperial with full Daedric armor. Only got the vanilla version of the game. I don’t wanna spend a few extra bucks for add-ons.

Flag Post

Currently level 50, waiting to install the DLC. I feel overpowered though, it kind of takes away from the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BANGsquared:

Currently level 50, waiting to install the DLC. I feel overpowered though, it kind of takes away from the game.

Same here. :P
I never die, and I kill even dragons in one hit.

Flag Post

Level 56 high elf. Best object dragonbone bow of heat. 9,557-value. 365-Dmg.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I had a level 61, my save corrupted and now i have a level 37.

Flag Post

I am level 1.

Flag Post

Level 15 Wood Elf

Flag Post

I’m level 81.

Flag Post

Currently level 76, i just couldnt be bothered to use archery and finish alchemy to get all the way to 81. Companions, Dawnguard, Winterhold, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Civil War, and Main Quest completed. Was a Orc, as no other racial bonuses compares to that sexy 2x Damage Dealt 0.5x Damage Taken.

Flag Post

On my old save game I don’t use anymore I’m level 86, on the save I’m using now I’m level 38.

Flag Post

Level 62 Nord, yet I feel overpowered… although armor caps at ~567, I’ve managed to get my rating to 1300+ with my heavy armor tree completed and wearing Ebony armor that increases that skill by 22, making heavy armor 122 overall.

Kinda feel like the main quest is somewhat a walk in the park, since I leveled up a lot from doing exploration and side quests. I wanted to spend a good amount of time in Blackreach (favorite area in game).

If I get DLC, should I continue the game where I’m at after adding on the expansions, or should I start a new character? Would the DLC storyline still provide some challenge?

Flag Post

I am level 86 nord, but I could go 999999 I guess if I wanted to.. 1.4k armor. Capped on magic resist. My 2 handed mace deals 700 damage according to the tooltip (meaning power attacks and crits do a lot more). Playing on legendary difficulty.
Inb4: NOOB LIAR YOU CANT GO OVER LEVEL 81 IN SKYRIM: Yes, you can. With some of the latest patches, you can “legendary your skills”. This does nothing but reset them to 15, and give you a little dragon below them. Thus you can level up infinitely.

Flag Post

lvl 72 dark elf. my stats are all maxed except light armour, alchemy, and 2h. game is one of the most addictive i have ever played and i played it 4 almost 2 years straight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BANGsquared:

Same.

I even stopped because everything was so underpowered compared to my char. Hell even my parther was killing stuff in 1/2 hits. Retarded.

Flag Post

new save, levle 25, just got legendary edition and its super worth it.
in the game im a pedo lol i adopted children and in dragonborn theres a super badass sword bloodskal sword which sends a energy wave when power attack that flies far away

Flag Post

my player was at 50 but then it got erased.

Flag Post

I’m a level 30 Wood Elf.