[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] Whats the highest level anyone has reached before losing the will to live?

13 posts

Flag Post

Achieved all brilliants ages ago…but for some stupid unknown reason that I can’t fathom, I decided I wanted to max out every single skill. Have finally got them all at Level 40 and for what?!!!! Whats the highest level anyone has reached before losing the will to live?

 
Flag Post

Here’s a challenge for you. Achieve brilliant on all levels at a level no higher than 20 (15 if you think you can do it).

 
Flag Post

nah, not for me…was frustrating enough trying to get all brilliants without setting myself levels. Did you take your own challenge?

 
Flag Post

66!

 
Flag Post

It’d be impressive getting 15 brilliants at level 15 or less, considering you get enough exp for lvl 16 from 15 brilliants ;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Desssh:

It’d be impressive getting 15 brilliants at level 15 or less, considering you get enough exp for lvl 16 from 15 brilliants ;)

I read that as you can only spend points through level 15. After that you would still be able to level up but not actually use that level.

If it was legitimately don’t even reach 16 then yes, it would be impossible. And even adjusted to avoid that fact, that would be horribly frustrating and difficult.

 
Flag Post

I am level 19 and still spending points.

 
Flag Post

I finished the game “at” level 16 and exp until level 40. Saddly, my badge got deleted when I used CCCleaner (and since I use it regulary, I need to level up again).

 
Flag Post

I just beat the game for the third time. While I was at Level 26 when I finished, I just realized I already have all the powers I could possibly want. Time to rebeat the level pack!

 
Flag Post

well, ehm… ive been playing this for really long and im level 73 now xD i think im 2nd or 3rd highest level, you can look me up on hiscores :P i need to kill every monster in level 15 about 8 times each level at the moment xD

haven’t lost the will to live though :O

 
Flag Post

lEVEL 40 WOULD BE GREAT TO MACH AGAINST LEVEL 40 SKELETONS IN GUILD BATTLE IN GUILD cHAMBER IN WAR TUNE game. a level 12 or eleven hero equipped with only two units marched against 4 level 40 ones without help finds hard to defeat. so adding demonic temples and orc nests in the high parts of the chamber like the square part which looks like a place to put plants might work. could put archers there even from maerc iv.v protector game on Kongregate

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fukfail:

well, ehm… ive been playing this for really long and im level 73 now xD i think im 2nd or 3rd highest level, you can look me up on hiscores :P i need to kill every monster in level 15 about 8 times each level at the moment xD

haven’t lost the will to live though :O

Dang, high level! That must have taken quite a while.

Originally posted by DarrenM29:

lEVEL 40 WOULD BE GREAT TO MACH AGAINST LEVEL 40 SKELETONS IN GUILD BATTLE IN GUILD cHAMBER IN WAR TUNE game. a level 12 or eleven hero equipped with only two units marched against 4 level 40 ones without help finds hard to defeat. so adding demonic temples and orc nests in the high parts of the chamber like the square part which looks like a place to put plants might work. could put archers there even from maerc iv.v protector game on Kongregate

Some of that seems a bit off topic…

 
Flag Post

I have gotten to level 45 now, and it is really hard and boring to level up. It must take a lot to get to level 78 to be the best on the high scores.