Whats up with teh P.O.D?!? (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

Aight.. and excuse me if someone has pointed this out before(too lazy to take a looksies ;-) ) But whats wrong with POD. Ill get to the end start beatin the mothership down… all while it shoots my buildings with lazers that cant be blocked. Few seconds later BOOM game over.

Aight.. and excuse me if someone has pointed this out before(too lazy to take a looksies ;-) ) But whats wrong with POD. Ill get to the end start beatin the mothership down… all while it shoots my buildings with lazers that cant be blocked. Few seconds later BOOM game over.I check my screen, and yeap i still gots quite a few cities left, so my question is:

Aight.. and excuse me if someone has pointed this out before(too lazy to take a looksies ;-) ) But whats wrong with POD. Ill get to the end start beatin the mothership down… all while it shoots my buildings with lazers that cant be blocked. Few seconds later BOOM game over.I check my screen, and yeap i still gots quite a few cities left, so my question is:Does the game have a bug or, after a certan # of towns have been destroyed do you lose?

Aight.. and excuse me if someone has pointed this out before(too lazy to take a looksies ;-) ) But whats wrong with POD. Ill get to the end start beatin the mothership down… all while it shoots my buildings with lazers that cant be blocked. Few seconds later BOOM game over.I check my screen, and yeap i still gots quite a few cities left, so my question is:Does the game have a bug or, after a certan # of towns have been destroyed do you lose?Edit: Ug just noticed that this was posted in the wrong section…. my bad

Flag Post

you lose after a certain amount of towns I think. One thing you should do is attack the mothership when it comes around the first time as any damage that occurs there is cumulative in the final battle

Flag Post

P.O.D. Stategy

Games Forum

Flag Post

It’s not the whole city but the landing pad thing that once it’s destroyed you lose.

Flag Post

The buildings that survived, where they drained by the squid things on the previous level? If so, they don’t count as buildings any more.

Flag Post

just try harder and you’ll win thats what i did.