Best RTS game? page 5

170 posts

Flag Post

Dude Total war is a great RTS game. Halo wars is good. I wanna try Command and Conquer. Is it good?

Flag Post

I got to say my favourite is Warcraft III =P

Flag Post

Supreme commander 2 is uber awesome,I actually have it only for the 360 console but it is sweet even if it’s played on 360 console.I’ve almost finished all 3 campaigns.

Flag Post

In my opinion I would say would say Red Alert 2(Command and Conquer),Both Generals(Command and Conquer again) games and any of the Total War games.

Flag Post

In my opinion, Sins of a Solar Empire is the best RTS. No story, but everything about it is phenomenal.

Flag Post

I’m proud of people having hear of Age of Mythology, since a lot of these topics almost never include it. But seriously, only one person has touched on Rome:Total War. Seriously?

Flag Post

I like Dawn of war———all of them, and empires dawn of the modern world, lord of the rings battle for middle earth II, Command and conquer 3 tiberium wars, and a few others

Flag Post

Supreme Commander FA/ 2(when they fix it up) massive armys of robots dueling with independent collision management :P

Flag Post

3 games:Command & Conquer 4,Age of Empires III and Napoleon:Total War

C&C 4 is a great game JUST because of its multyplayer,the campaign could a novel…

Age of Empires III because of the level system and native tribes

Napoleon Total War because of EVERTHING

Flag Post

Warcraft 3, perfection again from Blizzard ;)

Flag Post

Rome: Total War, American Conquest (from the makers of Cossacks) and Warcraft III (for it’s awesome multiplayer).

Flag Post

Sins of a Solar Empire, great game, especially with mods added to it (such as the distant stars mod).

Flag Post

sc2 and w3 are some were in the top 5 or 3

Flag Post

and Sins of a Solar Empire

Flag Post

they all have 3 differet types of people you can play as

Flag Post

C&C Red Alert 2 is my favorite one of all time.

Also, triple post fail.

Flag Post

I love both Dawn of War and the Age of Empires series, plus Age of Mythology, which is my favorite.

Flag Post

In this order:

Age of Empires 1
Age of Empires 2
Warlords Battlecry 3
Age of Empires 3
Age of Mythology

I don’t like: Warcraft, Starcraft and Rise of nations.

Flag Post

I’m going to say Warcraft 2. That game was brilliantly designed. Awesome storyline, awesome gameplay and graphics (for that time). And most importantly the only difficult RTS I’ve ever played. Warcraft 2: Beyond the dark portal is HARD.

I never liked the entire C&C series. Stupid storyline, badly designed units, and way too easy. Starcraft was enjoyable, but not particularly challenging. Same story for Age of *.

Flag Post

I have to say C&C:Red alert 2:Yuris revenge.Fun gameplay,too bad I would play iy,but my disk drive is SOOOOOO screwed up.

Flag Post

Age of empires 2. That game has so many memories, lol. They had the best maps ever, archer’s hellfire and all that. There’s so many things you can do.

Flag Post

Best RTS game? I’d say either Sins of a Solar Empire or Supreme Commander. Both of those are the only ones that have had me wracking my brain trying to come up with how exactly I’m going to defeat my opponent(s). My two cents. Dawn of War is great, too, though.

Flag Post

first off world of warcraft sucks my baseballs….Diablo all the way

Flag Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ive tried the free trial…the graphics blow and its kidish

Flag Post

Starcraft. It is really good, but I also like Age of Mythology…