tourny for kracing

44 posts

Flag Post

10 people to sign up for kracing tourny

Flag Post

Flag Post

20 points for winner of the tourny

Flag Post

nice counting!!!!!!!! im impressed!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Sing me up! i am ready for this :D

Flag Post

ok 1dirtybandit 2 patrickmanx 3jordi 4 redsnake 5Alazeem 6 yanet90 7yoshi 8winnitta 9machow 10carlos

Flag Post

sing me

Flag Post

ill do it but ill probably loose

Flag Post

6 more people unless alot of pople will join but please sign up

Flag Post

sign me up plz

Flag Post

i want to be in the kracing tourney =D!!

Flag Post

Meh sure I’ll join.

Flag Post

sign me :D

Flag Post

SIGN ME PLZ -

Flag Post

me too sign me :D

Flag Post

the tourny will start tommorrow ok if you arent on when i am then sorry ok ill start it at 6pm here in kansa so find out the time ok this is how it will go 2on2 then the last 5 will play and the last to satnding will play in push/pull ok

Flag Post

What chatroom? And where’s kansa?

Flag Post

the chat room we will all be in is going to be jugon ok and kansa is in the middle of the united states

Flag Post

Don’t you mean kansas then?

Flag Post

sign me please
i love kracing

Flag Post

ok the first match will be patrickmanx against winnitta on hard race/the second match will be yanet90 against carlos in really hard race/the next match will be jordi against redsnake on medium race/the next round will be dirtybandit11 against yoshi on easy/ the next round will be winnitta against machow in omygosh/alazeem will face machow on varietyplatter/ and piuli you will face pazzoitaliana in easy/ crazycruiser will race vwbus ok

Flag Post

hi!!! Sign me please!!!! ^^

Flag Post

ok the tourny will start tommorrow when i say ok no more racing ok and thinks for joining and may you do your best

Flag Post

sign me up!

Flag Post

everyone thats in the tourny we are having a practice tourny ok and you must talk and be in the chat room jugon