(OFFICIAL) Happy Wheels Suggestion Thread

12 posts

Flag Post

Here you may post your suggestions you have for Happy Wheels, I’ll be looking them over and deciding whether or not I find the suggestion rather nice. :)

Happy suggesting!
Suggestions deadline: January 1st, 2012
Get them in before hand!

 
Flag Post

well,some new characters would be nice like 1.a guy on a pogo 2.a skateboard kid 3.a mom with a baby? 4.a race car for fast maps,like races and so on! hope you like my suggestions :)

 
Flag Post

How about loading a full version into Kongregate? That would do alot and elicit much more laugh

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

How about loading a full version into Kongregate? That would do alot and elicit much more laugh

This. Agree. +1.

Create your own character would be nice. Combining preset parts and giving them a ride of your own choice.
And if you complete certain levels/maps you get more parts and rides! And they could be bought and that means more $$$ for you!!

 
Flag Post

This thread shall not fall until it’s locked!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FinnishPWNER:

This thread shall not fall until it’s locked!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FinnishPWNER:

This thread shall not fall until it’s locked!

Originally posted by FinnishPWNER:

This thread shall not fall until it’s locked!

Originally posted by FinnishPWNER:

This thread shall not fall until it’s locked!

 
Flag Post

well maby you could make a cople of charecters and maby a mode with a cople of bages on that mode only always unlocked so that you dont have todo somthimg to get their. thanks:)

 
Flag Post

This game needs to make me less rock hard

 
Flag Post

A nova character

Vehicle- Desk Chair
Main Action- Rocket propulsion or jump
Extras- Little boy hanging on the back of the chair
Ctrl action- Eject little boy
Shift action- Eject self
…Possibly in a gumby outfit

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

A nova character

Vehicle- Desk Chair
Main Action- Rocket propulsion or jump
Extras- Little boy hanging on the back of the chair
Ctrl action- Eject little boy
Shift action- Eject self
…Possibly in a gumby outfit

In the new 1.63 update, there’s a pogostick man. He’s voiced by nova. He even says things like ‘’Oww, my arm/foot!’’

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lewman99:
Originally posted by bjjdude:

A nova character

Vehicle- Desk Chair
Main Action- Rocket propulsion or jump
Extras- Little boy hanging on the back of the chair
Ctrl action- Eject little boy
Shift action- Eject self
…Possibly in a gumby outfit

In the new 1.63 update, there’s a pogostick man. He’s voiced by nova. He even says things like ‘’Oww, my arm/foot!’’

are you fucking searous… holy shit…