I cant wait for KH3

8 posts

Flag Post

If anybody knows anything about Kingdom Hearts 3 please tell me because im really excited for it to come out! Thanks! :DDD

Flag Post

Heard it’s going to the Wii, that’s all…

Flag Post

Heard it’s going to the Wii, that’s all…

Same here. :3

Other than that, it prolly won’t be out for a while. And I wish KH2: Final Mix+ wasn’t Japanese only. They are teh lucky :(

Flag Post

I found out KH3 wont come out until after other KH3 games. There are going to be 4 new games. There going to be about: game 1: Xehanort’s past. game2: Riku’s adventures throughout KH1 and 2. game 3: Sora’s adventure between KH1 and 2. game 4: Roxas’s story from joining Oranization XIII. I don’t know for sure if that’s completely right, but i think i’m close. :DDD

Flag Post

I don’t know about that…

Square Enix isn’t engrossed in KH but rather in Final Fantasy (They made 12 games for Final Fantasy for the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII to accompany with?!?!) and Dragon Quest remakes in other consoles (Mainly the DS).

Flag Post

Just go to Kingdom Hearts 3 .net Thats where all the answers are. thats where i learned all this stuff.

Flag Post

Sora’s adventure between KH1 and 2

They have already come out with that on the GBA, but Japan got a PS2 remake so maybe we are getting one =3

Flag Post

I hope we are. That would mean the world to me. Yes, I love Kingdom Hearts that much. :O