Battle Pirates Sucks!!!!!

9 posts

Flag Post

This game, is run by Kixeye, the same company that makes BYM, its only playable on Facebook, but dont bother playing it.

There are so many glitches, that never get fixed, they constantly mess up the game, right before large events, they drasticly mess up everything, so preperation is pointless. Any post on their forums, complaining, or saying bad things about there game are instantly deleted, not locked, deleted, gone, nobody can see them! Every update to the game is to get more money, sure that is the point of any game, business, etc. but the game becomes unplayable unless you have 500 bucks on you!

DO NOT PLAY THIS CRAPPY, GOD FORSAKEN GAME!

Flag Post

Bad review 0/5

Flag Post
Originally posted by AirmanAlex:

This game, is run by Kixeye, the same company that makes BYM, its only playable on Facebook, but dont bother playing it.

That explains why it’s so bad.

Flag Post

i agree, most games on Face Book are crap, but,i dont judge games by what site they are on, i have tried a few, and only 2 are good… Back Yard Monsters, and The Strategems , (both are playable on Kong) (The Strategems is under a different name)

Flag Post

battle piartes on facebook awsome

Flag Post

Battle pirates isn’t so bad, give it time as it is still updating and fixing.
And seeing that this thread is already a year old, battle pirates right now is better than before.

Flag Post

battleshits is better

Flag Post

Just quit the game and I started it yesterday. Pretty much had a higher level character swoop and steal a kill and get the reward. I would after 28 minutes of repairing a ship that is multiple times repairing that I would have the right to be upset. I had some dev or player give me a warning about language. I talked to him and he pretty much jumped on me saying he would continue to camp outside my base and not let me do anything thus halting my progress in the game. To add to the problem upgrading and resource gathering takes a half hour to an hour. You can only have one building being upgraded and built at the same time so it will take a long time to get anywhere. So I would recommend avoiding this game. They pretty much put features to irritate players into paying for faster times which is bad business.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator