BadgeMonkeys.com - Friday 11th guide: Reincarnation: The Clergy Of Unholy page 4

190 posts

Flag Post

We’ve had multiple attempts to create ultimate walkthrough thread and frankly it’s looking good for this thread in becoming ultimate kongregate walkthrough thread

Sure, it’s just going to take FIVE YEARS+ to complete all available games and actually become the ultimate kong walkthrough website.
They’re only making 260 new walkthroughs per year, and there should be around 800-1000 badged games currently. The current games alone are going to take over three years, or far more – and by then there will be a lot more badged games.

Flag Post

A new week is a great time to attempt the creation of a new world. Complete guide to Doodle God is up!

Flag Post

>Puzzle (19)
Nice marketing scheme! Appealing to a single kind of gamer is the way to go! :)

Flag Post

Seeing red? Calm down and remove it all with today’s walkthrough for Red Remover!

Flag Post

Five years man.
Please consider that help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by velricreize:

Five years man.

Not all badges can have walkthroughs, like platform racing 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:

Five years man.

Platform Racing 2 need walkthru too.
There must be players who need the fullmap, item location and route of Hat Factory

Flag Post

Really? DID YOU REALLY SAY THAT?
ALL games can have walkthroughs, guides, strategy guides, hints, tips, etc.
What about how to earn the required clothing parts for one of the badges? Best skill points arrangement for each map? Best routes? General tips?
EVEN if what you said it’s true, it would only lessen it to maybe 4 years. LET’S MAKE IT 2 YEARS THEN. Even then it’s too much time.

Flag Post

Really? DID YOU REALLY SAY THAT?
ALL games can have walkthroughs, guides, strategy guides, hints, tips, etc.
What about how to earn the required clothing parts for one of the badges? Best skill points arrangement for each map? Best routes? General tips?

Oops guess I missed those points, my bad. :) However I do feel like other games can’t really have walkthrough, mostly multiplayer while yes they can have tips and hints, I do not think they can have a full walkthrough.

Yes, it will take a long time to give almost every badged game walkthroughs going by one a day, but so what?

Flag Post

I do not think they can have a full walkthrough.

Irrelevant. If they want to be the ultimate Kong walkthrough website, they need hints, tips, walkthroughs and guides for every single game. EVERY SINGLE GAME. Even Slingshot Junior.

Flag Post

Irrelevant. If they want to be the ultimate Kong walkthrough website, they need hints, tips, walkthroughs and guides for every single game. EVERY SINGLE GAME. Even Slingshot Junior.

Ok valid point, and yeah they probably should accept some help and they might do so in the future. After all it is only the first month of this project so there is still some thrill there, but once that wears off they might be more inclined to accept so help.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Pick up 15 points with today’s walkthrough for Color Pic-a-Pix Light Vol 1!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Great idea, I hope you succeed!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeMonkeys:

Pick up 15 points with today’s walkthrough for Color Pic-a-Pix Light Vol 1!

For once, I can finally say this: Thank you.

Flag Post

Get one step closer to becoming the king of Kong with our guide for today’s badge of the day, Wake the Royalty!

As it’s Thursday, a longer reply to this thread is incoming. We get impatient, too, so from now on we’ll simply reply to any new post, questions, or suggestions, every day! :-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

We’ve had multiple attempts to create ultimate walkthrough thread and frankly it’s looking good for this thread in becoming ultimate kongregate walkthrough thread

Ultimate? We’d be happy with ‘pretty-darn-good’ in the grand scheme of things! Thank you for your support!

Originally posted by uuu2:

Platform Racing 2 is indeed a good example of a game that doesn’t fit a typical walkthrough/guide format. It’s highly likely that we will create some sort of guide for earning its badges, though it would not be for the game in general. It’s a tricky line to tread with many multiplayer games; Tyrant, for example, already has such a wealth of knowledge available on the Kongregate forum and its own Wikia site, and a detailed guide for the badges couldn’t account for random loot from card packs!
Fear not, however, as we’re constantly figuring out the best ways to present badge-earning guides for games that don’t quite fit the mold!

Originally posted by DiscoMonkey:

For once, I can finally say this: Thank you.

The whole office just got that warm and fuzzy feeling again! :-)

And thanks again to Kongregate for retweeting today’s guide! (We’ll be waiting on that angel blood order!)

Flag Post

I’m curious, are you guys hired by the Kongregate staff? I mean, it seems like you have a good group working on these. It’s an awful lot of work for a hobby, but if you are getting paid, it must be pretty risky, since the whole site relies on a quirk of another site.

Flag Post

Learn how to be “suppish” in time for the weekend with our Friday guide for Johnny Rocketfingers!

Flag Post

a good group working on these

With a single walkthrough per day NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS, with horrible customer support, and only easy-to-do Puzzle walkthroughs?
Yeah, no.

Flag Post

Quack quack! Think outside the flock with today’s walkthrough!

Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

I’m curious, are you guys hired by the Kongregate staff? … it must be pretty risky, since the whole site relies on a quirk of another site.

We’re independent! We also think Kongregate is too awesome for us to worry about any reliance in either direction! You raise a valid point though, and the truth is that we simply like Kongregate and enjoy helping others; we’ll do it for as long as we can. (No secret agenda of world domination here!)

Flag Post

Tuesday’s guide? Electric Box 2: Walkthrough Boogaloo!

Flag Post

Starting to feel tired by Wednesday? Make sure you can outlast this week with our walkthrough for Wake Up the Box 3!

Flag Post

Just please stop bumping your thread every day when your useless walkthrough of the day comes up. Thank you. Or at least start making useful ones.

Flag Post

The badge of the day is actually : http://www.kongregate.com/games/okaybmd/mini-tower-defence-mtd

Seriously?