BadgeMonkeys.com - Friday 11th guide: Reincarnation: The Clergy Of Unholy page 8

190 posts

Flag Post

Lost some artifacts? Find our walkthrough to a whopping 80 points for the next episode of Talesworth Adventures, The Lost Artifacts!

Flag Post

If you haven’t noticed, your title currently says Monday 30th guide: Reincarnation: Talesworth Adventure: The Lost Artifacts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

If you haven’t noticed, your title currently says Monday 30th guide: Reincarnation: Talesworth Adventure: The Lost Artifacts.

We punished the monkey responsible for that yesterday afternoon!
(Then we realised it was funny enough to leave it, haha!)

But enough about the bad apples in our office; bad pumpkins are today’s worry:

Halloween pumpkins are surely rotten by now; why not get rid of them all with our guide for Pumpkin Remover 2!

Flag Post

Balls don’t grow on trees! Find out where they’re made in our walkthrough for Factory Balls!

Flag Post

Check out the second walkthrough of the pair we grew this week in Factory Balls 2!

Flag Post

… And another makes three – our walkthrough for Factory Balls 3 is a perfect way to begin the weekend!

Flag Post

(Badge) Monkeys, thank you for this. I don’t normally use walkthroughs too much, but the Talesworth Adventure: The Lost Artifacts was very helpful on several lvls for achieving gold (Yeah, I’m a perfectionist.).

Tyvm, tyvm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

(Badge) Monkeys, thank you for this. I don’t normally use walkthroughs too much, but the Talesworth Adventure: The Lost Artifacts was very helpful on several lvls for achieving gold (Yeah, I’m a perfectionist.).

Tyvm, tyvm.

Thank you!
We love that game (and wish there were more levels) but it was definitely a tricky one; glad we could help!

For now:

Make Monday musical and begin your week with a tune using our walkthrough for Music Bounce!

Flag Post

My, my, what big shiny walkthroughs we have. Come closer and take a look, little ones, at our guide for Hood Episode 1!

Flag Post

We have no idea what this game is talking about, so here’s a walkthrough for Hood Episode 2 with a pancake on its head. And by “pancake” we mean a medium badge and 15 points!

Flag Post

Cool site, this thread is well constructed too. Hope you to succeed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

Cool site, this thread is well constructed too. Hope you to succeed.

Many thanks! If only there was a walkthrough for making walkthroughs…

Until that’s solved, try stepping into the light! You might not find the answers you want, but you’ll find another 15 points in Hood Episode 3!

Flag Post

Ding dong! Ring the bell to collect a soul and 15 points; (almost) everyone is a winner with our walkthrough for Reincarnation: The Clergy Of Unholy!

Flag Post

They gave up then :(

Flag Post

sorry for the ‘grave digging’ (forgot what its called) but someone mentioned something and then this flashed back into my mind
it is a shame they stopped :(
i really liked that guides were made not using youtube (its blocked here in china)
i am still interested who was behind it…..