BadgeMonkeys.com - Friday 11th guide: Reincarnation: The Clergy Of Unholy

190 posts

Flag Post

Earn Badges. Be Awesome.

11/05/12: Ding dong! Ring the bell to collect a soul and 15 points; (almost) everyone is a winner with our walkthrough for Reincarnation: The Clergy Of Unholy!

Flag Post

January

02/01/12 - Mon - Dynamic Systems
03/01/12 - Tue - 3D Logic
04/01/12 - Wed - Flaming Zombooka 3: Carnival
05/01/12 - Thu - Nodes
06/01/12 - Fri - Factory Balls 4

09/01/12 - Mon - Little Wheel
10/01/12 - Tue - Blockage
11/01/12 - Wed - Color Link-a-Pix Light Vol 1
12/01/12 - Thu - Impasse
13/01/12 - Fri - Electric Box

16/01/12 - Mon - light-Bot
17/01/12 - Tue - Excit
18/01/12 - Wed - 3 Slices
19/01/12 - Thu - Perfect Balance
20/01/12 - Fri - Don't Shit Your Pants

23/01/12 - Mon - Demolition City
24/01/12 - Tue - Talesworth Adventure Ep. 1
25/01/12 - Wed - StarShine
26/01/12 - Thu - Liquid Measure 2
27/01/12 - Fri - Liquid Measure 2 Dark Fluid Level Pack

30/01/12 - Mon - Doodle God
31/01/12 - Tue - Red Remover

February

01/02/12 - Wed - Color Pic-a-Pix Light Vol 1
02/02/12 - Thu - Wake the Royalty
03/02/12 - Fri - Johnny Rocketfingers

06/02/12 - Mon - Duck, think outside the flock
07/02/12 - Tue - Electric Box 2
08/02/12 - Wed - Wake Up the Box 3
09/02/12 - Thu - Sprout
10/02/12 - Fri - Super Stacker

13/02/12 - Mon - The Several Journeys of Reemus
14/02/12 - Tue - The Several Journeys of Reemus: Chapter 1
15/02/12 - Wed - The Several Journeys of Reemus: Chapter 2
16/02/12 - Thu - The Several Journeys of Reemus: Chapter 3
17/02/12 - Fri - Several Journeys of Reemus Chapter 4 Beastly Blackhole of Bureaucracy

20/02/15 - Mon - Seven Deadly Sins
21/02/12 - Tue - Super Stacker 2
22/02/12 - Wed - Synapsis
23/02/12 - Thu - Synapsis 2
24/02/12 - Fri - The Visitor

27/02/12 - Mon - The Visitor Returns
28/02/12 - Tue - Reincarnation: ADDO
29/02/12 - Wed - Lightbot 2.0 (With video!)

March

01/03/12 - Thu - CalcuDoku Light Vol 1
02/03/12 - Fri - Reincarnation: Out to Sea You Die

05/03/12 - Mon - Earl Grey and This Rupert Guy
06/03/12 - Tue - Words and Physics (With video!)
07/03/12 - Wed - Reincarnation: Riley’s Out Again
08/03/12 - Thu - me and the key
09/03/12 - Fri - Anika's Odyssey

12/03/12 - Mon - Johnny Rocketfingers 2
13/03/12 - Tue - Mezzo: Winter Edition
14/03/12 - Wed - Wake Up the Box
15/03/12 - Thu -
Bela Kovacs and The Trail of Blood
16/03/12 - Fri - Full Moon

19/03/12 - Mon - Reincarnation: The Final Happy Hour
20/03/12 - Tue - Alice is Dead – Ep 1
21/03/12 - Wed - Alice is Dead - Ep 2
22/03/12 - Thu - Alice is Dead Episode 3
23/03/12 - Fri - Harry Quantum: TV Go Home

26/03/12 - Mon - A Small Favor
27/03/12 - Tue - Z-Rox
28/03/12 - Wed - Belial Chapter 2
29/03/12 - Thu - You Find Yourself In A Room
30/03/12 - Fri - Cuboy: Cubeture 2

April

02/04/12 - Mon - Another Small Favor
03/04/12 - Tue - Reincarnation: A Taste Of Evil
04/04/12 - Wed - ButtonHunt
05/04/12 - Thu - ButtonHunt 2
06/04/12 - Fri - ButtonHunt 3

09/04/12 - Mon - Happy Easter! :-)
10/04/12 - Tue - Back to the Cubeture (1)
11/04/12 - Wed - I Remain
12/04/12 - Thu - The Majesty of Colors
13/04/12 - Fri - NoNoSparks: Genesis

16/04/12 - Mon - Reincarnation: The Evil Next Door
17/04/12 - Tue - Pirates of the Undead Sea
18/04/12 - Wed - Reincarnation: All Hallow's Evil
19/04/12 - Thu - I Have 1 Day
20/04/12 - Fri - Warbears Adventures : An A.R. X-Mas

23/04/12 - Mon - Reincarnation: The Backfire Of Hell
24/04/12 - Tue - Doodle Devil
25/04/12 - Wed - Vampire Physics
26/04/12 - Thu - Belial Chap. 2.5
27/04/12 - Fri - Reincarnation: Let The Evil Times Roll

30/04/12 - Mon - Talesworth Adventure: The Lost Artifacts

May

01/05/12 - Tue - Pumpkin Remover 2
02/05/12 - Wed - Factory Balls
03/05/12 - Thu - Factory Balls 2
04/05/12 - Fri - Factory Balls 3

07/05/12 - Mon - Music Bounce
08/05/12 - Tue - Hood Episode 1
09/05/12 - Wed - Hood Episode 2
10/05/12 - Thu - Hood Episode 3
11/05/12 - Fri - Reincarnation: The Clergy Of Unholy

Flag Post

Q: No, really, what the hell is BadgeMonkeys?

A: Our aim is to provide efficient and quality guides to earning Kongregate badges in the cleanest and simplest way possible, for all of Kongregate's most popular games and also, unless our hoard of monkey slaves go on strike, a guide for the Badge of the Day each and every weekday.
-A game has a badge for attaining a certain score but not the entire game? Then our walkthrough will only go that far. -Need the solution to a tricky level but don't want the hassle of skipping back and forth through a video to find it? Our almost-ready-to-be-released video guide system will take you to the exact place you want at the exact moment you want it. -Your OCD isn't satisfied with your answer to a particular puzzle because you know there are multiple solutions? Our guides aim to show you the easiest and quickest way to getting exactly what you want. (_Does not include world peace, a pony, or revenge on that guy who did that thing that one time._)

Q: Where are the video guides? I like video guides. Video guides.

A: Coming! Very soon. Sooner than Blizzard soon, in fact! Our guides are not simply a recording of how to play the game or a video demonstration from beginning to end, but an actual interactive solution that will allow you to watch the part you want and only the part you want. And there will be no more struggle trying to pause at the exact split-second you need to make sure your in-game cursor is pixel perfect, either!

Q: Where can I find BadgeMonkeys?

A: BadgeMonkeys.com is a great place to start! You can also check out our Facebook and Twitter to get news on the latest guides the moment they are released. Subscribe to our YouTube channel early if you want to be there the very moment that our super-duper video guides make their debut!

Q: Who are you?

A: This is highly classified information unfortunately, but our office usually looks like this immediately after each Badge of the Day has been announced!

Q: I don't see many guides yet.

A: That's not a question, but you do have a point. It's a new year and a new site, and you can expect more content every single weekday and even sometimes at the weekend when we post an awesome guide by accident!

Q: Can I help? What about user-submitted content?

A: While we have no plans to allow user-submitted content will for more compact and short-form games, we are strongly considering a moderated system that allows users to edit and amend guides to more long-form games, such as RPGs and those that contain multiplayer portions. When we know, you'll know! As for how you can help, simply following any portion of our network and social media (Facebook/Twitter/YouTube) is a great deal of help right now. We even have a Steam group, if you're interested!
Q: Will you be having some sort of give-away for followers of your YouTube/Facebook/Twitter when the video guides do finally begin?

A: The answer isn't not "not no".

Q: I don't like your logo.

A: That's not a question either, silly, but we'll look into that. Promise!

Q: There are other places to find walkthroughs like this; what about them?

A: Yes, there are others who offer guides, even game developers themselves sometimes, and they are all awesome too! We believe in what we offer and we love combining the excitement of playing games with the joy of helping others!

Q: Will you be offering guides for MMO-type games?

A: This is a tricky one due to the form of these games and their badges. We certainly want to! It is on our far-too-long-to-do list to establish guilds, factions, and the equivalent in MMO games that have badges with the sole purpose of helping new and inexperienced players earn the badges they want. These guilds may even run community events and 'badge-earning nights' if they become really popular, however this is, sadly, not at the top of our aforementioned list.

Q: Cheats, exploits, and glitches, oh my?

A: Not here, sorry! Although we are here to help gamers earn achievements here on Kongregate, we still wish for the process to be enjoyable and find that sharing exploits (or even .sol files) conflicts with this ethos; we also avoid this practice out of respect for Kongregate staff and each game's developer.

Flag Post

[Reserved]

Flag Post

[Reserved]

Flag Post

Nice site, and great idea! Best of luck to you and your website.

Flag Post

You had me at “no ponies”

Flag Post

Good luck with that. Might want to use it for achieving my 75% total earned badge goal.

Flag Post

Hmm. Several of these have been tried in the past, with success levels ranging from “mildly effective” to “not very effective”.

Flag Post

Looks pretty good so far, keep at it and it will hopefully turn out well!

edit: P.S. I see those hidden referral links.

Flag Post

I like the idea… Good luck with it. Already joined the Facebook and Youtube pages.

Flag Post

No ponies :O
Aw, well. Great idea, however. I’ll try it out soon.

Flag Post

Guide to Caesary badges, pls?

Flag Post

Add another question: (two-parted) Are you going to be doing every badged game/ every game once it gets badged, or only ones you select? If not, if the game dev has a walkthrough, will you be less likely to do those games? I think the answers to these questions could make or break you (and Tass).

Flag Post

That’s a really nice site!

Are other people able to make walkthroughs for that site? Because there are a lot, and I do mean a lot of badges and games to cover.

Flag Post

>made account specifically to advertize site
>has more reserved posts than one could possibly use

cool alt, bro

Also, guides are for losers. REAL pros download save files for INSTANT BADGES!

Flag Post

The website looks like complete and utter shit, but good luck. I could maybe help with a few text walkthroughs.

Flag Post

Great idea, I hope you succeed!

Flag Post

Why not to just google the walkthrough?
Jayisgames or youtube are usually sufficient enough to satisfy my requirements when I’m looking a guide for some game

Anyway, good luck

Flag Post

impressed with the badge of the day page

Flag Post

Not bad, but badge of the day isn’t updated fast enough IMO. Good luck…

Flag Post

So, how about you all stop being assholes?
Anyways, I really want to help this website. Any text walkthroughs I can do? I’m an OCD completionist, so doing 100% walkthroughs is the perfect job for me.
Also, make walkthroughs editable, so people can add information or correct mistakes when they see one. However, the edits will need to be approved, unlike Wikis.

Flag Post

I like this idea. I’d love to have help on certain Badges. :3

Flag Post

It’s a good idea, but I don’t see how you’re going to compete with other walkthrough guides. Most people are going to think of a site like YouTube, or JayIsGames to find the walkthroughs. How do you think you’re going to make yourself more noticed, or how will you be ‘better’ than them?

I’m not trying to put it down, I am just struggling to see how you’re going to keep it active.

Good luck, though.

Flag Post

Thank you kindly for all the feedback so far!
Rest assured that all of the points raised so far are valid and will be answered in the FAQ (and in time) but for now, thank you for the support!

In case anybody missed them, this week’s guides were for Dynamic Systems, 3D Logic, Flaming Zombooka 3: Carnival, Nodes, and Factory Balls 4.

We can’t wait for the next week of guides to begin now that our virgin week has ended; have a great weekend everyone!

And remember: Earn badges. Be awesome! :-)