BadgeMonkeys.com - Friday 11th guide: Reincarnation: The Clergy Of Unholy page 6

190 posts

Flag Post

Words, physics, and video walkthroughs. Oh my! Words and Physics is today’s victim!

Flag Post

Add to your entourage of souls with our guide for Reincarnation: Riley’s Out Again!

Flag Post

Tonight’s guide for me and the key is practice for coming home late, potentially inebriated, and fumbling for the front door key!

Flag Post

Cuddle a bunny and begin a tranquil weekend with Friday’s guide for Anika’s Odyssey!

Flag Post

Exorcise your Monday-morning frustrations with our walkthrough for Johnny Rocketfingers 2!

Flag Post

Grab this badge for Mezzo: Winter Edition and 15 points before winter officially ends!

Flag Post

Pi? We prefer things that are easier to define, like boxes; boxes are good. Kongregate points are good too, thus our guide for Wake Up the Box!

Flag Post

There’s no smoke without fire and no blood without… vampires? That wordplay didn’t really work, but our guide to Bela Kovacs and The Trail of Blood does!

Flag Post

It’s not a full moon tonight but it is Friday, and alliteration is just as fun as astronomy! Our guide for Full Moon is shining brightly!

Flag Post

Another Monday, another soul to reap. Continue your thirsty work with our guide for Reincarnation: The Final Happy Hour

Flag Post

Survive wabbit season in Wonderland with our guide for Alice is Dead – Ep 1!

Flag Post

Avoid the Mad Hatter’s wrath and tumble deeper down the rabbit hole with our guide for Alice is Dead – Ep 2!

Flag Post

Alice is Dead Episode 3 guide is up; read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction!

Flag Post

…I’ve played most of those games already(and finished them w/o a guide) :)

Flag Post

The game in today’s guide sounds alarming like what we like to do on Fridays! Harry Quantum: TV Go Home guide is up!

Flag Post

Our Monday favor to you? A complete walkthrough to A Small Favor and three badges!

Flag Post

Too many games I’ve already finished… less point-and-click please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

Too many games I’ve already finished… less point-and-click please?

More and more are coming, and soon all the point-and-click games will be solved! I guess that leaves more room for video guides… Stay tuned! :-)

Z-Rox is the badge of the day and our guide is up! You can copy it – we won’t tell greg!

Flag Post

Stick a fork (or 15) in Satan – he’s done… Or is he? Use our guide for Belial Chapter 2 to find out!

Flag Post

:3 I notice you are putting these up many hours earlier in the day lately. Usually I don’t see this post for another 5 hours. You should do some sort of guide for the other hard badge in Z-Rox. Maybe give some hints like what shapes to know, etc. I know it would be hard to guide something like that, but if you want to do everything, it’s best not to skip over badges :P

Flag Post

… Can you stop doing games I’ve JUST finished?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

:3 I notice you are putting these up many hours earlier in the day lately. Usually I don’t see this post for another 5 hours. You should do some sort of guide for the other hard badge in Z-Rox. Maybe give some hints like what shapes to know, etc. I know it would be hard to guide something like that, but if you want to do everything, it’s best not to skip over badges :P

The best way I can think of to walkthrough the second hard in Z-Rox would be to embed short repeating videos showing each of the shapes individually passing through, for people to look at and memorise. I can’t see much more being possible, but I think that step would be very helpful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

This is a really good point and something we couldn’t reach a conclusion on. In truth, the Z-Rox guide was made on that day due to it being the badge of the day, but we couldn’t decide on a good method of helping with the Extreme Random Attack badge other than hoping players paid attention during the normal levels! (A similar problem arose with the Super Stacker 2 speedrun badge, where we could show solutions that work but do little to help with the speed of execution.)

Originally posted by Bilious:

The best way I can think of to walkthrough the second hard in Z-Rox would be to embed short repeating videos showing each of the shapes individually passing through, for people to look at and memorise. I can’t see much more being possible, but I think that step would be very helpful.

Considering the speed requirements for the badge we prefer the idea of filling a page with small looping .gifs for the trickier shapes (or perhaps all of them) but we try to keeps our guides as lightweight as possible, both for the eyes and bandwidth of players!
We’re certainly not opposed to amending already-published guides, and we’re in the process of adding video to all of the created guides so far – the answer to Z-Rox may simply be .gifs, video, and a little luck. We are open to suggestions! :-)

On to today’s news: We found ourselves with an internet connection for a scary amount of time, but thankfully it didn’t last for the entire day! Now, you find yourself using our walkthrough

Flag Post

Most of these are useless to me…

Flag Post

Three badge of the day guides this week, and now three dimensions to go with it in our guide for Cuboy: Cubeture 2!