The Meat boy impossible badge is:
very easy;
easy;
normal;
hard;
very hard;
impossible?

Flag Post

There’s several threads about this badge already, I think you can find them in this very section of the forum. But to give you the satisfaction of an answer, I’d rather put this impossible down as a definite hard than anything above. The same with the other badges on Meat Boy, they should have a lower difficulty.

This is not in my say, though, and this thread isn’t really needed. You can discuss it somewhere else. ;)

Flag Post

I am guessing that the level of the badge may be lower due to how attainable it is, its the level of frustration people get from just getting the band-aid and finishing the level that raised the difficulty quite a lot. For me, it took a little over 2-3 hrs to get everything, but then again, I’m just persistent.

Flag Post

a little over 2-3 hours makes no sense, just saying.

Flag Post

Hard. That’s what I say.

Flag Post

The badge was too easy to get for me, but then I adore platformers. It took me about 1 hour.

Flag Post

I found it easy, which makes it equivalent to most hards. I don’t like or play platformers, but reading some of the comments on the game that may not be a disadvantage.

There’s 1 hard level imo (somewhere in hell iirc?) but you don’t need to complete it for any of the badges.

Flag Post

You’re thinking of My Neighbor Satan. Yeah, that last devil thing at the end is annoying.

Flag Post

Didn’t have any problems with that one actually, I was thinking of ‘We reach’ (3.10). One of my favourite levels too.

I’d really like to make more levels but the way you don’t seem to be able to edit after playtesting makes it a far more tiresome process than it should be.

Flag Post

I’ve beaten all levels except My Neighbor Satan.

Go me.

Flag Post

the badge is most easy for all impossibles!

Flag Post

I find this badge impossible just due to the sheer amount of reflexes required that I don’t have.
I may have to enable speed hacking (slow FireFox down about 30%) just to FINISH the game.

Flag Post

Certainly hard enough for me, as my reflexes are not as good as most of you. I have played for almost 3 hours and I am still in Chapter 2.

Flag Post

Hey i know that this is off topic, but could someone tell me how to pass level 10 in hell- “We reach” I have passed all others levels and had all band-aids but i just don’t have idea how to jump on one of the ladge. Please can you tell me?

Flag Post

Yeah i have slow reflexes and i find this impossible badge very hard but not impossible

Flag Post

I will not watch the movie after you get that badge

Flag Post

very easy

Flag Post

Is this meatboy or meatboy mappacks?
Anyways, i need 2 bands in map packs, and 0 in the real.
Its close…

Flag Post

easy. its the only impossible badge that i have and it took me about 2-3 hours. there are about 3 levels that took me a long time. those levels are: sand falls, hell house and sky pup. i mean in terms of getting the band-aid and finishing the level.

Flag Post

i need 2 band aids to get it

Flag Post

Easy normal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draco18s:

I find this badge impossible just due to the sheer amount of reflexes required that I don’t have.
I may have to enable speed hacking (slow FireFox down about 30%) just to FINISH the game.

Which gives me an idea! Err… I mean…
If you’re going to use CheatEngine that would be cheating! (obviously!)
And if you ever get badge you should feel ashamed!

Flag Post

Nothing is harder then:

Beating all 228 waves on GC0
Beating all 512 waves beyond corruption on GC0
Scoring 100 Trillion+ points(the hardest of all, the first is doable, second is doable in a few years(maybe less) but this one is VERY, VERY, VERY hard to do as the all time highest un-hacked-un-assisted score is 13.3 trillion) on GC0.

Compared to these, everything else should be ridiculously easy.

Beating all 228 waves takes at least 3 days, and if you want to have a higher chance of winning/higher chance of computer fail, a week, and if going for score AND 228 waves can take up to a month.(Played for 4-5 days & I’m only on wave 64)

Beating all 512 waves requires beating wave 18, 20, 22…..506, 508, 510, and the monsters(estimated) have 48 billion hp each at 510….waves 50-150 can be beaten in 15 minutes or less each, 150-250 half an hour, 250-400 maybe 1 hour to a day, and 400+ you need to actually start trying as exponentials when they reach a certain point, skyrocket(in this case the hp of wave = wave # ^2.65 someone else calced it.) so each W400+ game will take several days….last 20 might take a week+ each…plus breaks unless you enjoy CTS hehe.

100T points is nigh impossible, maybe possible with PERFECT play, and flash beam + giants + exp shrine on heroic or something.

-Sorry cant help but reference GC0 in everything, I’m in love. Always have always will be.

But….this strange meat boy thingy cant be harder than the above…

Edit- Not sure exact formula for the 512 wave thingy….i use google calculator & using that it comes to 1.8M at 230 which is correct, but 512 only 15M so its wrong….does exponent go UP 2.65 per 80? o_o

Holdon.

Nope, cant do that either, or monsters would have quadrillions of hp. But I think honza or someone said that curve slows the higher wave you go(but still exponential)…huh. I need to take stats of waves n do it myself, I guess. I’m up to wave 50-60(doing it while taking a “break” from 228)