Register or sign in to start receiving activity updates from around Kongregate!
Complete Initialization for 10 kreds
Congratulations! You’ve completed your Kongregate account!
Keep exploring Kongregate with more badges and games!
Hide the progress bar forever?
Sign in to reply
That is the question… SO ANSWER IT.
If you want a simple game,choose Kong Racing.
Or choose Platform Racing for a complex one.
Kongregate racing, its just funner.
I like both, but Platform wins because you can enter a race when someone is alreeady racing on that course, you have customizable characters, and there are a lot more people playing.
I’ve played neither.
I prefer platform racing a little, although neither are really amazing to me.
- Lots of people playing it
- You can play in a course when other race is made in the same course
- Three servers
- Customizable players
- Sometimes too laggy
- Only 8 courses
- Spammed chat
- Many hackers
- 5 players at a time
- 12 courses
- Avatar images when playing
- No chat, what I think it’s better
- Strange spamming like here: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/152/kracingspamqc9.png
- Almost no people playing
- Only one server, although more is not needed
- Rated 3.81 instead of 4.07… which brings less people to play it, and more people to play Platform racing
i like kong racing, but plat racing is better
i prefer platform racing.
Platform is way more fun, Kong is a bit hard for my tastes.
Get more out of your Kongregate experience. Take advantage of ad-free gaming, cool profile skins, automatic beta access, and private chat with Kong Plus.
Learn more »
Did you know you can now score GameStop PowerUp Rewards® Points on Kongregate?
Find out how »