FLAWLESS BADGE ON TACTICS 100

8 posts

Flag Post

Go to imageshack.us or photobucket.com and upload the image.

Flag Post

Only one pic isnt enough

Flag Post

All you have to show is the party setup. If you can’t win from there, you should probably be working on your general game-playing skills instead of getting walkthroughs for particular badges.

Flag Post

Hmm, you have a point, but One thing i will say, to take down knights more easily, just shoot em with a basic shitty character i.e most basic archer, then rain death down with your mage on the high ground…

Flag Post

Ok i wont bother with the piccy, Basically I had 2 healers, 1 each beside the high ground with +4 heal and +2 hp, with the mage being on the highground, 8 dmg, 3 chain, and +4 hp, then i had 3 basic archers in front of the 3 back line people (no upgrades). It kinda goes like this in a viewing perspective (Sorry if it looks scruffy/untidy curse image shack and my newbish abilities >_<

<——- no char | Healer | MAGE (HG) | Healer | No char -—> <——- no char | archer | Archer | Archer |

Flag Post

I had a ubermage, with two healers (a strong 1 and a weak 1), and an archer.

On knight levels, I hid in the corners. :)

Flag Post

Two supermages pwn all in SP.

Flag Post

Try 1 uber mage on mound and an uber healer 2 spaces to the right (or left). first move have the healer move to the far corner and face inward (so as not to get hit from behind). Then just let the opponent come to you, the AI seems to focus on the mage leaving your healer to heal him after every round. The mage on the mound should have no problem tanking with the healer healing every round.