Best Megaman Game

16 posts

Flag Post

As a Megaman fan, I was just wondering to myself, Dang, I loved Megaman so and so, but I also like Megaman ‘random number’. That made me think, i wonder what other people think. So guys, tell me your first megaman game, your best megaman game (any series), and the game that made you break your GBA or something in frustration.

And, on a sidenote, what game do you think is better, Megaman Zero Collection or Megaman ZX. Just wondering

Flag Post

My first Megaman game was X, the best Megaman game is X.

Flag Post

Hmm, never played X. It was on SNES, right?

Flag Post

my first one is megaman 1, a pain in my ass.

Countless time I had beaten by the freaking yellow devil until I got the glitch to beat it :O

Flag Post

Megaman X for snes….

Flag Post

I remember playing a really good Megaman game for the Playstation 2, can’t remember the exact name though.

Flag Post

i dont remember the name of it, but it was on the sega genesis. i played it on the sega channel(i miss those days)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gomo_Psivarh:

my first one is megaman 1, a pain in my ass.

Countless time I had beaten by the freaking yellow devil until I got the glitch to beat it :O

Is that the Pause + Elecman’s attack?

I’m quite a Megaman fan myself, have most of the games.

I do enjoy both the classic & X series (includes the Kart racing Battle & Chase for Classic & RPG Command Missions for X series), but I did play the others (Zero & ZX), on the other hand, my brother played the Battle Network & Star Force series.

Flag Post

@ Darth_Sirov

What about Megaman Soccer?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

@ Darth_Sirov

What about Megaman Soccer?!

Unfortunately, I don’t have that one. It’s hard to find non-mainstream games, let alone those doujin/bootleg ones. There was also a monopoly type game.

Oh, and I almost forgot about Megaman Legends (it’s also one of my favorite). I missed that series, ever since Capcom decided to pull the plug on the 3rd installment a few months back.

Flag Post

Megaman Soccer was a real one! I remember playing the cartridge version on SNES.

Flag Post

Proof that I’m not crazy!

Flag Post

I never said it was fake. I meant it was hard to find non-mainstream (or spin-offs), such as Battle & Chase (I only found the Japanese version, the English version I was able to play via the MMX collection for the PS2).

Flag Post

Ah, i remember Battle Network. Not knowing much about it when i first bought it, i thought it was just another Megaman game. What i found was a pretty good RPG, MUCH different than the other games. True, the story wasn’t much, but what i really like was the battle system.

Originally posted by Richard545:

I remember playing a really good Megaman game for the Playstation 2, can’t remember the exact name though.

Also, richard, the game you might be thinking of is probably Megaman x collection.

Flag Post

Megaman Legends. Nothing else matters.

Flag Post

The best megaman game is megaman 8-bit deathmatch.