SCGMD4 Discussion - Achievements, Bosses, Secrets page 2

155 posts

Flag Post

Just a quick question; How do you get to fight the pirate god ? i got all the bosses but him :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by game5000:

Just a quick question; How do you get to fight the pirate god ? i got all the bosses but him :/

Didn’t you read the thread before you posted?

Originally posted by kloppie5:

you make bosses appear by playing the songs that get a weird purple wave and a face, if you play 3 in a row, at least 1 is a boss

Flag Post

I did but once i defeated the dark guitar maniac, i couldn’t get any of the purple waves… :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by game5000:

I did but once i defeated the dark guitar maniac, i couldn’t get any of the purple waves… :(

Ah. Then just keep playing songs until he appears. I got him by playing those songs. You might not have enough Star Points or you might not be playing a hard enough song.

Flag Post

I got the pirate boss for the first time on the top right song, I forget what it’s called.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

I got the pirate boss for the first time on the top right song, I forget what it’s called.

Thank you, it worked :).

Flag Post

Added descriptions of all secret guitars.

Flag Post

hey guys i saw the time bla bla god . ın begin a button say 9 it means nein . nein means no in german
i am turkish i cant speak english very well

Flag Post

And still, the question remains unanswered:

HOW THE )%+/ DO YOU MAKE THE TIME GOD APPEAR?!?!?!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarryDawn:
Originally posted by VagueKatti:

For “Analysis Paralysis”, how long do you have to wait, and where do you wait? Do you have click several songs and appear like you are debating, or can you just click a song and leave for a bit? Also, after that, I think you have to actually play the song, but do you have to finish it?

I accidentally got it after an afk period for about 10 minutes in the song select screen. Can’t remember where it appeared (immediately after selecting or after song completed) though.

Originally posted by StarryDawn:
Originally posted by VagueKatti:

For “Analysis Paralysis”, how long do you have to wait, and where do you wait? Do you have click several songs and appear like you are debating, or can you just click a song and leave for a bit? Also, after that, I think you have to actually play the song, but do you have to finish it?

I accidentally got it after an afk period for about 10 minutes in the song select screen. Can’t remember where it appeared (immediately after selecting or after song completed) though.

found out how to get it:
you need to get into song select, DO NOT PRESS any song and just wait for about 10 minutes. then you need to get back to the main menu and you get the achievement

Flag Post

The “?” reward is called “Sea of lava” the sea turns into lava!

Flag Post

to get the god of time (last boss) you have to be on pro, and then w8 for over 9 seconds, and the song you choose will be the one with him, so choose wisely

Flag Post

Already a week, and still no badge ……
In a week I manage to get 129 stars and 51 achievements. I might have gotten a hard badge now if the badges were out ……

Flag Post

Hello I am Korean Fan of SCGMD :)
Let me say how to get hidden achievements

First ‘Screen It All’
→ Click Every Button in Menu Screen(Even Boss info, Facebook, More Games, Download…etc)

Second ‘Skin of Your Teeth’
→ Make Similarly:Game Score and The Minimum Score of Any Award(I’m Korean so can’t explain well in English T_T Sorry)

Third ‘Premature Articulation’
→ Make many Mistakes before First Note… I Think It is Easiest when Try in ‘Hole In The Ground’. I made 187 Mistakes and Got it.

Fourth ‘Analysis Paralysis’
→ Stop in Song Select Page and Spend Time with Music

Fifth ‘Crack of Dawn’
→ Play The Game at 6A.M.

Sixth ’4’33"’
→ Don’t Press Anything for a Whole Song

Seventh ‘…Makes Perfect!’ → Play The Same Song 5 Times in a row

• I think it is easiest way to get achievement ‘Tubular’; Select ‘Fairest One of All’ in Pro Mode and Control to Keep Pirate God Visible for 2 Minutes! If you play Several Times It, You Can Find Out the Way to get Tubular.
  • Pirate God is only Visible when You Make Multiplier *3 or *4 !!

Flag Post

Is there any connection at all between the music and the notes you have to hit?

Music games like these have never been my forte. But in this game the more I focus on the music, the worse I do. If I hit notes in tune with the music I always just miss them. Some are right, but others appear just off the rhythm. Very annoying.

Flag Post

No impossible badge for this? I’m shocked.

Flag Post

how do i get the they think it’s all over achievement in the 2nd green row?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hizack:

No impossible badge for this? I’m shocked.

It does have an impossible badge. It’s just rated ‘hard’. But it’s definitely impossible to get :)

(Not sure how it compares to other hard impossible badges, because well, it’s out of my reach. But it’s definitely harder than most of the easier impossible badges).

Flag Post
Originally posted by schiever:

how do i get the they think it’s all over achievement in the 2nd green row?

The description in the game might not be clear enough… I means defeating a boss but not overkilling him. Simply leave all notes after the boss is killed would do.

Flag Post

How do I unlock the God of Pirates in pro?

I have gold on every level, and perfect on all amateurs, but I only see five bosses.

If it’s not there, how do I get the Against All Odds and Tubular achievements?

Flag Post

What do you mean “Scrape the Star”? I have been hold clicking and dragging it across it’s face. and no Achievement. I Also did a quick slide across while clicking. Nothing happens. How do I “Scrape” the star?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsChao99:

What do you mean “Scrape the Star”? I have been hold clicking and dragging it across it’s face. and no Achievement. I Also did a quick slide across while clicking. Nothing happens. How do I “Scrape” the star?

It means just barely get a star on a song.

Flag Post

I don’t understand how to get The God Of Pirates. I’ve beaten Pizza dude and Puppet.

Flag Post

The top right song is the song where the pirate boss is.

Flag Post

Two really useful tips:

1)The explanation on how boss battles work is pretty confusing, so let me explain a bit better: you should aim to hit all the notes on the song, to get a high multiplier, but you SHOULD MASH TOO. Playing notes out of the chart also helps, less than the notes on the chart but IT HELPS. And doesn’t lower your multiplier, that’s why the second tip works:

2)For “The Wizard” achievement, if you’re having trouble to perfect “I Just Wanna Burn”, instead play against the first boss, that way you can press notes off the chart and they will NOT break your combo! That makes it a lot easier to get.