SCGMD4 Discussion - Achievements, Bosses, Secrets page 3

155 posts

Flag Post

I’m looking for those pesky “Secret Songs”. Any clues?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RedRoach:

I’m looking for those pesky “Secret Songs”. Any clues?

Change your guitar to the ones you earn for completing the 1st, 2nd, and 4th achievement rows. They’re the Solid G, Toy Time and…uh the other one I haven’t earned yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

The top right song is the song where the pirate boss is.

I don’t know what the heck you are talking about. (Btw I’m on Amateur)

Originally posted by Lebossle:

Two really useful tips:

1)The explanation on how boss battles work is pretty confusing, so let me explain a bit better: you should aim to hit all the notes on the song, to get a high multiplier, but you SHOULD MASH TOO. Playing notes out of the chart also helps, less than the notes on the chart but IT HELPS. And doesn’t lower your multiplier, that’s why the second tip works:

2)For “The Wizard” achievement, if you’re having trouble to perfect “I Just Wanna Burn”, instead play against the first boss, that way you can press notes off the chart and they will NOT break your combo! That makes it a lot easier to get.

I am only up to Time Wasters, (P.S. I am not used to games like Rock band.)

Flag Post

Can’t get “They think it’s all over…”.
Defeated already 3 bosses,but can’t get it,means defeating a boss without overkill it?

Flag Post

yes

Flag Post

I just mastered god of time!! endly!!
Hard to meet on an easy song, isn’t he? he’s a coward: he listens through the door to know how you play, and only shows up if you’re crap
So just lure him in a trap…

Flag Post

what to do for “They Think it’s all over” ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonicspin:

But something;i don’t have any song with purple wave face thingy

the purple waves are only for the dark guitar maniac, once you beat 3 songs with the wave you’ll notice that it will go to “I just want to burn” that is where you will face the dark guitar maniac, do this on both amature and pro and you’ll no longer have the waves

Flag Post

Can someone pleaseeeee tell me how to unlock god of time, he is the last boss i need but i am clueless on how to fight ham

Flag Post

Woot! I am on Dinosaur Dance Floor, Any tips on completing THAT?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsChao99:

Woot! I am on Dinosaur Dance Floor, Any tips on completing THAT?

Want the badge? go on pro. perfect is around 200k :)

Flag Post

WHAT! I only unlocked it in Amateur. Oh and I just beat The pirate boss

WITHOUT REPLAYING THE SONG.

Flag Post

The easiest way to get Analysis Paralysis is to play another game in a different tab or window to keep yourself occupied

Flag Post

Help me how do i find the god of time because i found him once but then i failed and now i cant find him

Flag Post

I heard that you pick a song on pro and wait nine seconds before choosing and get multiplier to *5 or *10 and he will appear

Flag Post

I tried that but i dont get the 9 seconds part

Flag Post

Out of curiosity…anyone know what the Secret Final Challenge is? There’s a high score for it, but I have no clue what it’s for.

Flag Post

^ Already written in OP. It’s the third secret song, unlocked by completing the 4th row of achievements.

Flag Post

Well…that’s weird then. I have the song unlocked, got a bronze on it…but no high score for it. Oh well.

Flag Post

So far I have encountered the god of time 2 times on Battle Song loop and 1 time on Tired old Man… If you do happen to encounter the god of time keep trying until you perfect the song because it is pretty hard to find him again… Hope this info helps I have no idea if it has anything to do with the song so sorry if it is misleading and does no work.

Flag Post

Also forgot to add you have to nearly perfect the song if you want to beat the god of time so keep that in mind.

Flag Post

I am trying to encounter the god of time for the first time. How do i do that?

Flag Post

For the people that dont know, god of time appears when you have like 90 stars every 3 songs played on pro

Flag Post

“The Wizard” is impossible.

Flag Post

OK, i encountered the god of time, and when I lost , I counted to nine and selected a song (it was on pro). Nothing happened. I there a more spicific rule for the “count to nine” thing?