SCGMD4 Discussion - Achievements, Bosses, Secrets page 4

140 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexgar:

For the people that dont know, god of time appears when you have like 90 stars every 3 songs played on pro

Actually, its when you beat the pizza guy and the puppet boss on pro. You beat the pizza guy on “in love with myself” on pro, then the squiggly lines appear. Pick the first one you see, and it will be the puppet boss. When you beat him, go to the next squiggly line, and it should be the god of time (i don’t know for sure if its in love with myself, but if it isn’t its around there)

Flag Post

Just noticed this! The top row of guitars are either found or from achievements! The bottom row is only from bosses! I’m a genius!

Flag Post

About bosses:

Pizza dude and puppet appear in any song after a set number of stars/performances
Pirate God appears on Momentum for the first time
Evil guitar maniac appears with the complex swirly thingies
The brothers appear on SWiTCH vs. Evil-Dog Round 3 for the first time
God of time is random, pro only

Flag Post

I’ve got a problem.
I overkilled every single boss on each of the first 17 songs in pro mode, but couldn’t get the achievement.
After, I did the same thing in amateur, but it did nothing.
May somebody help me please? I don’t know what I did wrong and I’d really like to finish the game to 100%.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lloyd_Majere:

Maybe a short list of the guitars to get? You have the secret guitar, couldn’t you put like
“Top Row 1-2: Given at the beginning”
“Top Row 4: Shadowflame…”
“Top row 3, 5, 6, 7: Unlock Achievement Rows”
“Bottom row 1-7: Beat bosses 1-6” ?

Also, a better question, on the bottom row I am missing the 6th guitar, though I have the rest. I know it’s a different kind of Guitar 5 from the Dark Guitar Maniac, but how do you get it? I’ve overkilled that boss on both Amateur and Pro.

you have to deat the bros on pro and hard if u didnot know they have there own guitars or theres valkrie kill the god of time, that might casue the world to end or should if the game had it. just look at this post u should see them all.

Flag Post

Is anyone else having a problem with pressing 3 arrow keys at the same time? I’m using Chrome, and when I press 3 arrow keys at once none of them register with the game as being pressed. This also happens with Firefox and Safari. 2 at a time work, but just not 3. This is insanely obnoxious because of the last 4 notes in “Fairest one of All,” which I are all the prevent from getting all perfects. Until now, I just thought I was hitting them wrong, but I’m certain now that when any 3 keys are pressed at once, none of them register. Any thoughts?

Flag Post

Usually that’s something with your keyboard, not your browser. Some keyboards have limit on how many keys can be pressed at the same time.

Flag Post

what do you mean by “he’s a coward: he listens through the door to know how you play, and only shows up if you’re crap. So just lure him in a trap…”

Flag Post

I always go to “Fairest one of all” and “Im in love with myself” in pro so i can fight the god of time BUT after confronting he just vanishes! Where on other songs can I find him!?

Flag Post

the chievo “let the rivers run red” is broken… I perfected 17 songs and overkilled every boss on those songs, only to be met with disappointment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kevinater:

the chievo “let the rivers run red” is broken… I perfected 17 songs and overkilled every boss on those songs, only to be met with disappointment.

Pretty sure it’s not. I got it easily.

Maybe you didn’t do it on Pro?

Flag Post

what the fuck leads people to not only perfect 17 songs on Pro but also beat 102 bosses

Flag Post

I’ve heard that the God of Time isn’t random, just an unholy pain in the ass to get. From what I’ve heard, you have to go into the song select window and click the song you want to fight him on EXACTLY 9 seconds after entering it. I think it starts when you press the “Play!” button on the main screen, and is (of course) only available on Pro mode. Makes the tougher part actually being able to fight him; not that the boss itself isn’t annoying as hell.

Flag Post

alright, I finally got every chievo. The “let the rivers run red” chievo is wrong, even though the game says to overkill every boss on 17 songs, you actually have to do it on all 18 songs.

The final row prize changes the background water into lava, that’s it. Really lame, considering you have to kill your wrist just to barely overkill the god of time on Guitar vs. Piano :(

Flag Post

Does someone know how to fight the god of time twice?

The first time i did the instructions,but i did the same and doesn’t appears!?

Flag Post

FIFTH ROW ACHIEVEMENT!
I worked on it for days and finally got the fifth row of achievements WARNING SPOILER ALERT
>
>
>
>
The fifth row prize is called the “sea of lava” and it can be toggled on and off in the options menu. Unfortunately it is not some super guitar or special song but only a different cooler looks menu background screen, instead of water there is lava everywhere (Looks cool)

Flag Post

Everything You Need to Know
Guitars
Guitars 1-2 unlocked by default
Guitars 3,5,6 and 7 are unlocked by completing row achievements
Guitar number 4 is unlocked by clicking the top left hand corner of the billboard at the main menu
All Guitars on the bottom row are unlocked by beating bosses
Special Achievements
1 – Click on every button at the menu
2 – Just scrape a star award
3 – Hit lots of buttons before the music starts
4 – Spend a while choosing a song (2-3 Minutes)
5 – Play the game at 6am
6 – Press nothing for a whole song
7 – Play the same song 5 times in a row
Bosses
Dark Guitar Maniac – Collect three orbs by playing the songs that have the wave/face combo on them (The forth song will be him)
God of Time – Wait exactly 9 seconds before selecting a song (Not confirmed)
Rest are easily found
Extras
The Achievement for overkilling every boss in 17 pro songs is actually 18 songs
To keep the pirate god visible for 2 minutes easily go to the second song and when you hit the x4 multiplier just keep hitting every SECOND note and you will stay on times four. If you miss 2 then get back to times four again before getting every second. Hope this helps!

Flag Post

Wait exactly 9 seconds? Nope. Pretty sure it’s not.

Flag Post

Thanks for the information! The only problem I have with SCGMD4 is were your about to perfect a song and lag ruins the last note :(

Flag Post

In order to do “The Wizard” achievement, play “I Just Wanna Burn” on Boss Mode with Pizza Guy. Mistakes don’t count but misses do.

Flag Post

I think that to find the time,keep doing a song you’re good at.I kept trying Swear By The Hilt and Battle Song Loop,the song i’m best at.After some tries,he appeared in Battle Song Loop.And yes,you HAVE TO BE NEAR PERFECT to beat him.Took me over 10 tries(in 5 he survived with a little life left),but i beat him.Also,does pressing wrong keys breaks your combo in boss mode?

Flag Post

I heard that if you only hit prime notes you find the Prime Numbers Boss when you complete the song and it gives you a super secret achievement

Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsChao99:

I don’t understand how to get The God Of Pirates. I’ve beaten Pizza dude and Puppet.

In Pro Mode, select Momentum to find him. He should be there the 1st time.

Flag Post

The next top right song is the momentum

Flag Post

Are there any hints to beat the brothers on pro other than playing the song 5+ times and battle 9000+ times?