SCGMD4 Discussion - Achievements, Bosses, Secrets page 5

155 posts

Flag Post

how do I play row songs??

Flag Post

Dark guitar maniac: Best play is on a song youre good at

The god of pirates: Don’t press every note or youre multiplier will make it so you can’t see him

God of time: His ability is pronounced UH-CHEL-UR-AND-O

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingsilver:
Originally posted by alexgar:

For the people that dont know, god of time appears when you have like 90 stars every 3 songs played on pro

Actually, its when you beat the pizza guy and the puppet boss on pro. You beat the pizza guy on “in love with myself” on pro, then the squiggly lines appear. Pick the first one you see, and it will be the puppet boss. When you beat him, go to the next squiggly line, and it should be the god of time (i dt know for sure if its in love with myself, but if it isn’t its around there)

on’

The song he appears on is fairest one of all(the song before in love with myself)
).

Flag Post

Idea of a chievo:

Let the bodies ve black and blue: Defeat every boss on every song, but only just!

Flag Post

OMG! That 9 second wait rule for the god of time isn’t bullshit at all! It’s just difficult to count to 9.

Flag Post

if ur doing the pefect 5 songs and want to no how long the songs are until ur completing it just look at ur score bar

Flag Post

i bet thats not really useful

Flag Post

and o ya thank yall 4 the useful comit i unlocked alought of stuff

Flag Post

is the ‘keep the pirate 2 minutes on screen in pro mode’ challenge 2 minutes without break, 2 minutes in a song or 2 minutes total time over all songs? (either way its REAAAAAAAAAALY hard so i want to know what to do exactly before i do it :P

Flag Post

i think its eathier

Flag Post

nvm its pro

Flag Post
Originally posted by maltar_draco:

OMG! That 9 second wait rule for the god of time isn’t bullshit at all! It’s just difficult to count to 9.

Coincidence. It doesn’t exist.
Besides, I know enough about coding that making a timer like that would make the game lag excessively.

Flag Post

At last… I have it, Stealth-Bomba, the last guitar… I am at the end of my mission, there it is, the ultimate challenge, the 18th song, Guitar Versus Piano by Goukisan, I am going to gold this like I did to every other song!

presses enter to start the song
quits at 30 seconds into the song
cries in the corner for 30 minutes

Can somebody say batshipcrazy about that song?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Swift_Guitar_God:

FIFTH ROW ACHIEVEMENT!
I worked on it for days and finally got the fifth row of achievements WARNING SPOILER ALERT
>
>
>
>
The fifth row prize is called the “sea of lava” and it can be toggled on and off in the options menu. Unfortunately it is not some super guitar or special song but only a different cooler looks menu background screen, instead of water there is lava everywhere (Looks cool)

I don’t see what could toggle the lava. And why is that creepy question mark sitting there like it’s a defeated boss?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lebossle:

Two really useful tips:

1)The explanation on how boss battles work is pretty confusing, so let me explain a bit better: you should aim to hit all the notes on the song, to get a high multiplier, but you SHOULD MASH TOO. Playing notes out of the chart also helps, less than the notes on the chart but IT HELPS. And doesn’t lower your multiplier, that’s why the second tip works:

2)For “The Wizard” achievement, if you’re having trouble to perfect “I Just Wanna Burn”, instead play against the first boss, that way you can press notes off the chart and they will NOT break your combo! That makes it a lot easier to get.

Dude, How did you figure this out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Francarf:

I’ve got a problem.
I overkilled every single boss on each of the first 17 songs in pro mode, but couldn’t get the achievement.
After, I did the same thing in amateur, but it did nothing.
May somebody help me please? I don’t know what I did wrong and I’d really like to finish the game to 100%.

You actually need to overkill every boss on ALL the songs (18 in total). I can tell you that this archivement is harder than the Wizard one.

Flag Post

Time god idea:

While waiting go to bathroom or something and come back and play. It happened to me

Flag Post

For Anaylasis Paraylsis (sp?)
You can just go to the song select page and leave for a while. Go have a snack or something.

Flag Post

Tip: Best way to get the “…Makes Perfect!” secret achievement is to play the song “Stormfield” (a.k.a. the shortest song) 5 times. You can mash it or not if you want.

Flag Post

Tip: Just play your favorite song over and over again until you get the hang of it. Then you can try practicing on other songs.

Flag Post

Andrei, why did you bump this >.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by maltar_draco:

At last… I have it, Stealth-Bomba, the last guitar… I am at the end of my mission, there it is, the ultimate challenge, the 18th song, Guitar Versus Piano by Goukisan, I am going to gold this like I did to every other song!

presses enter to start the song
quits at 30 seconds into the song
cries in the corner for 30 minutes

Can somebody say batshipcrazy about that song?

i got bronze on it, 450 mistakes :D

Flag Post

don’t know how XP

Flag Post

the ?? reward is secret songs of doom

Flag Post

how do you make songs