SCGMD4 Discussion - Achievements, Bosses, Secrets page 6

155 posts

Flag Post

I found that the easiest song to challenge the God of Time on is I’m In Love With Myself by Monocure. At the start you can build up your multiplier quite fast and start damaging him quickly. He only mainly uses his power (Accelerando- Speeds up song) during the part where the band is singing the lyrics “I’m in love with myself”. The only problem is that you have to get it practically perfect, and if you are going to defeat him, you need to get massive damage about 3/4 of the way through and keep in 10X multiplier.

Flag Post

pasen el link

Flag Post

The chosen one sounds like fun. “The Wizard!” IS IMPOSSIBLE

Flag Post

Wow, so many posts about how to get the God of Time…okay, let me explain.
The “9 second rule” does not exist!
The main rule is to get a gold star on 1 or 2 songs.
Once he finds out that you’re good, he challenges you then. Kind of a coward, ain’t he?

Though many people say that he’s the hardest boss to beat, it isn’t entirely true.
Overkilling him is a pain, but I think the Pirate God is more annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamey1000:

what do you mean by “he’s a coward: he listens through the door to know how you play, and only shows up if you’re crap. So just lure him in a trap…”

Weird thing to say from the guy who posted it. GoT only appears if you get around 2 gold performances, and not when you’re crap.

Flag Post

The final row of achievements changes the background to “the sea of flame” in the main menu!

Flag Post

I cant get the purple skull anymore since i got the boss with the megabat 2 times on pro and amature now i cant get the god of time T.T

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

the song on top is momumentum and u click that song and POOF there is the pirate god

Flag Post

when i try to beat god of time , he uses acceleration , it remains for the whole song. like i go in x5 it’s still accelerated. It’s supposed to be like that ? D:

it’s kinda annoying. .

Flag Post

Idea for new boss: Son of the Sun: Turns notes into outlines and can only be reached on 10x Multiplier.You can get to him by Completing the 5ith row of achievements to get the guitar: Flames of the sun and using it to get the song Cosmic fire Then you will encounter him.

Flag Post

People who are confused about making the God Of Time appear. I found 2 ways to make him appear. Both include waiting. 1. Wait for 9 seconds and then click the song. 2. Wait for AT LEAST 10 minutes and then he will FOR SURE appear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ferret256:

Is anyone else having a problem with pressing 3 arrow keys at the same time? I’m using Chrome, and when I press 3 arrow keys at once none of them register with the game as being pressed. This also happens with Firefox and Safari. 2 at a time work, but just not 3. This is insanely obnoxious because of the last 4 notes in “Fairest one of All,” which I are all the prevent from getting all perfects. Until now, I just thought I was hitting them wrong, but I’m certain now that when any 3 keys are pressed at once, none of them register. Any thoughts?

I realize this is a belated response, but the problem isn’t the game, it’s your keyboard. Most keyboards don’t support more than 2 or 3 simultaneous keypresses. I’ve recently started using a Steelseries keyboard, and been abusing it to hit bosses with massive spam while simultaneously playing 3 or 4 note chords correctly. >=D

Flag Post

i did it and it didnt work

Flag Post

you have to suck at a song to unlock the time god. I played Momentum and got like 2000 mistakes and got the god of time on Swear by the Hilt

Flag Post

I am confused, I don’t know how to summon the god of time on SCGMD4.I read that you wait 9 seconds than pick a song, but I did it exactly on 9 seconds, 10 seconds, and 15 seconds.He still didn’t come!Can you really help me I want to fight him and add him to the boss list.Please help me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rcytray1999:

Wow, so many posts about how to get the God of Time…okay, let me explain.
The “9 second rule” does not exist!
The main rule is to get a gold star on 1 or 2 songs.
Once he finds out that you’re good, he challenges you then. Kind of a coward, ain’t he?

Though many people say that he’s the hardest boss to beat, it isn’t entirely true.
Overkilling him is a pain, but I think the Pirate God is more annoying.

Maybe He is looking for a worthy challenger.

Flag Post

guys to encounter god of time you have to wait 10 minute not 9 second

Flag Post

Actually, if you wait 9 seconds, you have a smaller chance to get him, and here is a secret easter egg: the 9 means nien, which in german means no, but he is the god of TIME, so if you deny, you can count 9 slow seconds, and get him. (Just a smaller chance than 10 mins.)
If you are a clever, riddle solver, than you should understand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingsilver:
Originally posted by alexgar:

For the people that dont know, god of time appears when you have like 90 stars every 3 songs played on pro

Actually, its when you beat the pizza guy and the puppet boss on pro. You beat the pizza guy on “in love with myself” on pro, then the squiggly lines appear. Pick the first one you see, and it will be the puppet boss. When you beat him, go to the next squiggly line, and it should be the god of time (i don’t know for sure if its in love with myself, but if it isn’t its around there)

what lines lol

Flag Post

so ywa founs the god of time on hole in the ground notttt the best song for him to appear on .. well ima be a pizza guy for awhile

Flag Post
Originally posted by DavidC203:

so ywa founs the god of time on hole in the ground notttt the best song for him to appear on .. well ima be a pizza guy for awhile

i think i get how he appears now hahahahahahahah clever

Flag Post
Originally posted by gabybs:

when i try to beat god of time , he uses acceleration , it remains for the whole song. like i go in x5 it’s still accelerated. It’s supposed to be like that ? D:

it’s kinda annoying. .

yeeeaaaaa i believe until you hit poor it stays

Flag Post

How to make the god of time appear: I’ve actually seen so many BS posts, it’s sad. What you have to do is (possibly, this is where I got him but don’t quote me on it) on the 9th song, wait 9 seconds to press play.There. And by 9th song, it’s the 9th song you PLAY. In any order. No specific songs needed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullking:

Help me how do i find the god of time because i found him once but then i failed and now i cant find him

Play 9 pro songs first, then before playing the 10th pro song, wait 9 seconds, then…… that’s done.