Minecraft or Skyrim?

214 posts

Flag Post

Which one should I buy?

Flag Post

minecraft has more longevity and is half the price, but they are very different games.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I think you’d have more fun with Demonophobia.

Flag Post

The Sims 3 and all its expansions and spin-offs. If you’re into wasting a lot of money sandbox gaming you’ll love this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

The Sims 3 and all its expansions and spin-offs. If you’re into wasting a lot of money sandbox gaming you’ll love this.

Except that costs more than buying hot woman forever or something

Flag Post

Like RPGs? Skyrim.
Like Legos? Minecraft.

Flag Post

Both!

Flag Post

In opinion Skyrim was grossly overrated. Sure it’s fun, but it was made out to be the best game ever made and I just didn’t enjoy as much as other people did. However, I love Minecraft because it’s as fun as you make it. Your imagination runs the game.

Flag Post

They’re both alright, but Minecraft is DEFINITELY better!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

However, I love Minecraft because it’s as fun as you make it. Your imagination runs the game.

Smashing rocks together can be an amazing experience too if you put enough imagination behind it.

Also, yes. Skyrim is insanely over-rated and broken as fuck.

The game is still a bloody brilliant game.

Gotta know how to play it though.

Set it to a hard difficulty, turn off the magic compass showing you where everything is, no fast travel, only use the map when in a village or around some settler, and get some nice graphic mods (flora overhaul, landscape overhaul, enchanced night sky to name a few). Get yourself immersed and it suddenly gets a thousand times better.

Flag Post

I would get minecraft if it was still at beta price.

Flag Post

Although i have been an Elder scrolls fan for years, i think you should get Minecraft. If you got some friends who plays games too, you should get them to join in and make an online server, so much more fun. :)

Flag Post

Depends on how much free time you have to spend (even though you actually need a lot for both) and depends on what kind of Sandbox game you want. Because you know.. in Skyrim you can’t craft and in Minecraft you don’t kill dragons and do quests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Depends on how much free time you have to spend (even though you actually need a lot for both) and depends on what kind of Sandbox game you want. Because you know.. in Skyrim you can’t craft and in Minecraft you don’t kill dragons and do quests.

I assume you havent heard of the recently revealed FINAL BOSS FOR MINECRAFT THAT HAPPENS TO BE A DRAGON!

Flag Post

Definitely get both. They’re such different games, it’s hard to compare one another. Minecraft is a creative builder that’s essentially legos on steroid. Skyrim is an epic rpg. I personally like skyrim better, but it’s personal choice.

Flag Post

Neither. Play everybody edits here on kong.

Flag Post

RollerCoaster Tycoon.

Flag Post

I would buy Minecraft first because it’s a great game with very long playing time. Once you get bored of Minecraft then you should buy Skyrim for a nice refreshing break-away from blocks. (or at least that’s what I did, and I’m pretty happy with my decision).

Flag Post

Skyrim.

Flag Post

minecraft rocks get minecraft

Flag Post

Minecraft!

Flag Post

Skyrim first, then Minecraft.