Minecraft or Skyrim? page 4

214 posts

Flag Post

*from

Flag Post
Originally posted by jacobmatto:

Both are completely different. That’s like comparing Pong and GTA.

GTA is better

Flag Post
Originally posted by jacobmatto:

Both are completely different. That’s like comparing Pong and GTA.

you can actually play pong in gta…

Flag Post

are u fu**cking crazy? ure comparing minecraft with skyrim? skrim is 40 times better than some crapply graphics game called minecraft

Flag Post

man ure definitly right why would some1 buy a game in which u have to use fucking blocks? skyrim is such a awesome dreadic swordy game (lol) rather than some game with motherfucking graphics

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thepenguinking2:
Originally posted by tetrisman63:

Minecraft put Skyrim to shame

Fix’d

i see what you did there

Flag Post

I played both minecraft and skyrim. i say both

Flag Post

Minecraft forever.

Flag Post

I havn’t played skyrim yet, but. Hear it’s a good game. Try to get both, but if you can afford only one, I would say get Minecraft.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PokemonMasterPi2:

I havn’t played skyrim yet, but. Hear it’s a good game. Try to get both, but if you can afford only one, I would say get Minecraft.

minecraft is a waste of money
(notch brakes the banks)

Flag Post

Skyrim is better than Minecraft. I like minecraft too though

Flag Post

Flag Post

Skyrim is fun but not nearly as much as people said it would be. I would go with minecraft especially if you are on a limited budget

Flag Post
Originally posted by soulshredder783:

are u fu**cking crazy? ure comparing minecraft with skyrim? skrim is 40 times better than some crapply graphics game called minecraft

graphics aren’t the whole point of the game. if that’s what you’re into go watch a movie instead.

Flag Post

They are two completely different games. If you want a cheap game that you can build whatever you want and use your imagination, then buy Minecraft.

On the other hand, if you want to be the dragonborn and save Skyrim from the return of the dragons and meanwhile maybe terrorize a few civillians and get chased by guards while shooting them with arrows or spells and learning tons of spells or wielding enchanted weapons and hunting bears and giants and mammoths, then buy Skyrim.

I have both and I like them the same, but it all comes down to the price or what you want to play, because they’re different types of games.

Flag Post

Depends on what you want to do.
Minecraft is a sandbox game and mostly building and crafting. Millions of crafting recipes to remember. Monsters to kill. Village to plunder. Graphics still need lots of improvement. In the multiplayer you will get grief. Cost half than Skyrim.
Skyrim. RPG based game. Lots of quest. There is crafting. Dragons to kill. Villagers to loot. Something like war band but you are a one-man army(most of the time). Graphics are awesome. Cost more than mine craft but may or may not be that high as before.
Take your pick then:)
Hope you have fun in either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PokemonMasterPi2:

If you have enough money,buy both minecraft and skyrim

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eternocte:

Minecraft first, then Skyrim.

fixed

Flag Post

I prefer MineCraft because you can build stuff, and with friends!

Flag Post

Minecraft is better because it has infinite gameplay.

Skyrim sucks because it has finite gameplay.

I mean, sure, you could play skyrim forever and just keep doing the randomly generated “Go to [dungeon] to get [thing]” quests, but thats not really infinite because eventually you will have gone through all of the dungeons multiple times.

Minecraft has truly infinite gameplay. You can build whatever you want, or you can play legit and go kill the fake difficulty dragon in the enderworld

If you get bored of playing minecraft legit, you can go join peoples servers and GRIEF them forever.

Flag Post

enough said

Flag Post

they should sell minecraft at the game stores because people might want to play it but they might not have a computer or xbox live

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omnicide:

I think you’d have more fun with Demonophobia.

Ha.
HA.
HAHA.
Please, don’t. Anywho, Minecraft for building, survival, ect. Skyrim for modern, changed, shitty RPGs.

Flag Post

Depends on what you are looking for. Both are great games in their own rights. Most of what I was going to say has already been expressed in this thread. But, in the end, it’s your choice.

Flag Post

Skyrim ‘in my option’ is the best game ever. i would go skyrim altho i have never played minecraft.