Minecraft or Skyrim? page 5

214 posts

Flag Post

Have spent many, many hours playing Skyrim, I can’t see Minecraft even coming close in terms of entertainment value.

Flag Post

after having spent at least 150 hours playing skyrim i would probably recommend that over minecraft. not saying minecraft is a bad game it’s a very good game but it gets boring without other people to play with. pretty much if you have friends that have minecraft then buy minecraft. if not well then buy skyrim for hours upon hours of entertainment.

Flag Post

Apples or Oranges?

Flag Post

Minecraft has unlimited potential to building whatever, (except from the size of the map)
Skyrim is probably the best out of the two though, even if it does take forever leveling up after lv35 :D

Flag Post

Skyrim.

Flag Post

Skyrim is fun, but I got tired of it quickly. I’m not sure why, but I stopped playing it for a little bit and then I just got sick of it. I just got Minecraft recently, but I haven’t played. As of right now, I kinda suck at it. Noobish question, where do you find obsidian?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

It doesn’t clog up the page any more than the whining fanboys shouting that their game is superior…

And it’s far more accurate.

Coming from the guy that pretty much trolls every game that makes top 10 on gamefaqs, we will hold your opinion in high regard…

Lol…this is the same guy that calls Team Fortress 2 a fail because class-based warfare just makes no sense.

Flag Post

Difference between the games are too large =\ Buy Minecraft so you can play with friends…

Flag Post

Well I Love Both You can Choose what you want to do you can adventure and both of them you can install mods!

P.S. Any Of you thinking about Skyrim There might be a Minecraft Mod and On Minecraft There is a Skyrim Mod.

So Basicly they are very good I would suggest haveing oh i dont know one for pc and one for Xbox360 or whatever… That way you can Play Something on your Pc and something on your Gaming System P.S.

Minecraft is MultiPlayer on pc and Xbox360/pc so thats a game you can play with friends and then go solo on Skyrim!

Flag Post

Skyrim all the way.
Minecraft is simply not worth it anymore.

Flag Post

just get both ! problem solved !!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

So you have a choice between two games that are horribly overrated, yet only decent.
Just save your money for something worth your money.

Flag Post

If you like creating things and playing with people, get Mnecraft.
If you like RPG’s get Syrim.
I recomend you get both, get Minecraft first.

Flag Post

I haven’t played skyrim but I have heard good and bad things about it, if you’re still wondering what game to buy it all depends on what type of games you like. Minecraft is a sandbox game and Skyrim is a type of RPG game, Minecraft runs off your imagination and creative skill and Skyrim is a leveling/adventure RPG game. If I was you, I’d get minecraft.

Flag Post

As They Said, Like Role Playing Game The Answers is Skyrim, Like Legos The Answers is MineCraft but For Mine Both is Good, Because both have the grinding wheel , No more Offensive to other Player, Just do What do you Want

Flag Post

I wonder if the OP has decided yet. Or if he is just even more confused.

Flag Post

skyrim all the way

Flag Post
Originally posted by Madman0311:
Originally posted by Beny071:

However, I love Minecraft because it’s as fun as you make it. Your imagination runs the game.

Smashing rocks together can be an amazing experience too if you put enough imagination behind it.

Also, yes. Skyrim is insanely over-rated and broken as fuck.

The game is still a bloody brilliant game.

Gotta know how to play it though.

Set it to a hard difficulty, turn off the magic compass showing you where everything is, no fast travel, only use the map when in a village or around some settler, and get some nice graphic mods (flora overhaul, landscape overhaul, enchanced night sky to name a few). Get yourself immersed and it suddenly gets a thousand times better.

Thats an interesting idea… sounds difficult. Just to make it a bit more RPG-y, I use the canvas map that came with the game :b

Flag Post

They are both very viable options, while Skyrim is a great singleplayer experience both at its original state and when modded i’d have to say Minecraft give alot of fun aswell when played with a friend.

In my opinion, buy both. But you should start with the one you belive will bring you the most joy in the near future.

People talk about Minecraft being favorable if you are creative, I’d say it caters to alot of different players, I for myself is as creative as a brick. But I find it fun building my houses anyway and mining for materials. Or just go exploring the world.

Flag Post

I’ll go with Skyrim. Minecraft kinda bored me after a couple of weeks playing is, while Skyrim is just infinite fun in my opinion.

Flag Post

It all depends on your favourite game style.