Warfare : 1917 Walkthrough

23 posts

Flag Post

Since I’m expecting this to be the next badge, here’s a walk though for it.

http://kongcg.blogspot.com/

Vote in KCG’s polls also while you’re there, and become a reader of it!

Read more about KCG Here!

Flag Post

is that like cocak?

And the dozen other blog/walkthrough/fansites about Kong?

Flag Post

Umm…you don’t need a Kongregate walkthrough for Warfare 1917. Its probably the easiest, most straightfoward game on Kongregate, and doesn’t require much things, even strategy isn’t needed. Most of the stuff is based on chance and how the enemy spawns.

Flag Post

actually…I got the feeling that 90% of the game is about luck with fire support. For example, last missions with germans (played at armorgames). Two times, I got overrun because arty hit my trench in the worst time, and my antitank fire couldn’t hit one tank three times in a row. Next time I played, it went smoothly, blowing three tanks before they could get in range. Result>total morale victory.

Flag Post

The game isn’t all about luck.

After playing through once, then see the poor game get badges, I did another run.
This 2nd play through was both smoother and quicker.

Tip #1 though; Skill up that fire support :P

Flag Post

I’m really bad at it. :D

Flag Post

I put everything into fire support and never lost a battle.

Flag Post

40% faster fire support + tank spam = easy last 3 levels.

Flag Post

I have achieved every single card without any problems since that Warfare game, which I totally cannot seem to understand how to win. I have been playing for like 2 hours, and 1 of them I have been trying to pass level 5 ._. So, yes, a walkthrough would be VERY appreciated

Flag Post

40% faster fire support + tank spam = easy last 3 levels.

That’s lovely. Now if only I had been told that when I had points… I’m on the last level and they keep killing me with 1 hit shots on my tank.

I have achieved every single card without any problems since that Warfare game

Me too.

Flag Post

I gave up. Why is it a medium? It’s harder than some hards…

Flag Post

I gave up. Why is it a medium? It’s harder than some hards…

The game sort of sucks but it’s not hard, the last level is just frustrating because you can lose when your tank hits the ‘landmine’ or you lose all your morale because someone stubbed their toe. I got frustrated and stopped playing too but came back and beat it by using assault teams, anti tank on the enemy tanks and a few gas/artillery shots. You just have to keep restarting until the game decides to stop being gay.

Flag Post

Last level: send 3 tanks in a row, doesn’t matter if you have spawn time upgraded or whatever, I went with fire support the whole time. After 3 tanks just spam the regular infantry and keep the enemy pinned down with your fire support, just before your first wave hits the trenches drop the gas on them. Easy win.

Flag Post

That’s quite nice, if your anti-tank actually hits the enemy! WHICH IT NEVER DOES.

Flag Post

actually, last level is perfectly doable WITHOUT SENDING ANY UNITS. If you put all your point in fire support, you can keep enemy in his trenches with gas, mortar and artillery, and use anti-tank to destroy tanks. Sending you units will just raise enemy morale when they die in minefield.

Flag Post

Anti-tanks to me fires in a somewhat vertical line from where u targetted.

What I do usually is to throw down the anti-tank, gas all the infantries, and rotate between mortar and artillary spawn camping their sorry german asses. This is of course provided that you got the 40% faster fire support.

Never really used snipers / grenadiers / officers. MOAR TANKS AND MOAR KAMIKAZE RIFLEMEN.

Flag Post

I didn’t get that since the walkthrough doesn’t tell me waht to get…

Flag Post

artillery and mortar will also take out the tanks… spend points on fire support in all areas and forget upgrading your troops you really don’t need them for the last couple of levels

Flag Post

Game is too easy, and too boring.

Tank spam is obvious, and fire support greatly outweighs usefulness of massive charges.

It’s not impressive, it’s easy, and it’s a bloody demo for crying out loud.

Flag Post

This wasn’t that bad of a game. I beat it in an hour with one loss I think, because I went afk and forgot to pause. It is pretty easy and I did spam tanks on the last level but it wasn’t bad overall.

Flag Post

To be honest the best walkthrough is this: dont suck

Flag Post

it’s fun

Flag Post

For the first mission on the british campaign you can get 4 upgrade points. Here’s how to do it.
First, fill up the trench completely and wait for the germans to come.
After the third squad dies (german), send in more riflemen. Make when the riflemen are ready to be redeployed wait a few seconds then send out. Eject a squad out from your trench that’s got no casualties before the sent squad reaches the trench. If done correctly, your newly recruited squad should have jumped into the trench and stayed while the ejected squad advances. I think if you repeat this you’ll get the points. But I’m not so sure. Hope this helps