e-sim

30 posts

Flag Post

Hi I wanted to share this game I enjoy with the players of Kongregate. It’s called e-sim and you can register using my referral link in my profile, by using that link it will let me know when you join so I can help you get started and over the 5 day hump. Also when you join please join in Central US the reason is at the bottom of this post.

Some quick things about e-sim that I enjoy about it:
Political module- In e-sim you can you can join a political party and become part of congress or even the president. For those of you that think it will be hard to become part of the political process in game I’ll let you know it’s not. Right now the population of the US in game is only around 200 which means there is plenty of room for you to come in and get your name out there.

Economic module- You have the ability to build a large corporate empire and it’s relatively simple to use the markets. Also unlike other games like e-sim where players buy and exploit gold to level up quickly or gain advantages over other players the only way to get gold in e-sim is by actually playing.

Newspapers- everyone can have one to get your views in game out there. Weather you want to report on the current political climate, how much you like/hate kittens, or suggestions in game.

Military module- It’s easy to use and understand. By using this module efficiently you can gain over 500 xp a day.

For anyone that lives in the US is still reading and is still not convinced. What If I told you the Russians have taken over the US in game? That we only just recently gained Central US back and need your help to take back the rest. eUS needs you to build up our economy and strength so that after the truce is up we can take back the US!

Flag Post

This thread is alright, but you shouldn’t be posting a referral link.

Flag Post

The referral will help me help new players. They also receive a bonus for signing up with a referral. Is it against the rules I’ll remove it if it is.

Flag Post

Yeah, referrals aren’t really kosher. Don’t worry, I already edited it right away. Didn’t seem like you posted it purely for spam or any real “guilty” reason. Seemed pretty light-hearted.

If you want, you can put the referral link on your profile, though. That way if people want they can follow your profile to the link and it’s not like you’re pushing anything in their face.

Have fun!

Flag Post

kk I’ll do that thanks

Flag Post

The game admins recently announced a stock market feature, and improved shout box and civil war!

Flag Post

Great game :D

Flag Post

Just wanted to bump this up so people can see and enjoy this game as much as I do.

Also for people interested the first few days may be a little slow but once you get the hang of it and make a few new friends this game is very enjoyable.

Flag Post

…dont necro >.<

Flag Post

bjjdude, I’ll stop if you check out the game we just got a Pony party filled with bronies in the US

Flag Post

it sounds ok but… it’s just odd.

Flag Post

What do you mean?

Flag Post
Originally posted by M4g1cW4lru5:

What do you mean?

i could try it, but due to the referral link it sound’s like it’s not even a real game, just one of those shitty facebook games.

Flag Post

It is a real game the ref link gets you extra gold which you can’t buy in game and is the universal currency. Also it will tell me who joins with my link which helps me help you that’s why I put it on.

Flag Post

Also 7 new countries got added in Belgium,Norway,Pakistan,Malaysia,Peru,Chile,Colombia

Flag Post

bjjdude, I’ll stop if you check out the game we just got a Pony party filled with bronies in the US

Ill try for this reason only.. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AirmanAlex:

Ill try for this reason only.. :)

and thats why i try’d it xD.

Flag Post

Now before I try this… is there any real “Military Strategy” part to this? it sort of sounds war-ish.. soo just wondering.

If not, guess ill go for a economic approach… (booooring! lol)

Flag Post

there is a military strategy to it.

Flag Post

Yeah, there is a pretty significant military depth, complete with fortified regions, the ability to cut off regions from core regions, which causes a major fighting debuff.

Say, the sim-US were to resistance war Alaska back, won it, then directly attacked Pacific Coast, it’d cause the “surrounded” debuff of -20% damage to anyone fighting for the Russians in that region.

I’ll be looking over this thread occasionally, as I’m the current sim-US president, Liquid HOMICIDE. ;-)

Flag Post

I’ve played it, boring as shit

Flag Post

Liquid \o/.

Murder Machine did you try to get involved in one of the modules? Also did you give it a few days so you could test out the different options and find the one you liked most or did you just go one for a day and quit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Murder_Machine:

I’ve played it, boring as shit

Yeah, it CAN be. You try getting involved with the community at all? There’s generally around 50-60 people in the IRC chats at any given time.

Flag Post

Something for people interested in playing, the game will start off slow but after you get settled and get active its very fun.

Flag Post

Admin announced the civil war module will come out this week, the stock market module has been fully fund raised and will be done around June, also a transfer to a new faster server.