[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] It's official....

11 posts

Flag Post

this game stinks. Make an upgrade to deal with the stealth or get rid of it. Until then, adios. Give Hands of War a go for a hint on how to balance a game.

Flag Post

You stink. You just have a little knowledge about the game. And also Hands of War is not better than this game.

Flag Post

How to deal with stealth: Meteor, Freeze, Confusion.

Problem solved?

Flag Post

Stealth makes game take some stratagy. I fyou can’t win against that sorry about your luck btw on your other topic you said it was to hard to get brilliant rating play on then come back to get the brilliants.

Flag Post

on lvl 14 and 15 its all about luck. If your able to freeze/fear the ninja boss, it reaches the gems before you can react with five meteors..

Flag Post

@gurotan: nah, I managed to nail the ninja boss with 5 meteors… just use the keyboard shortcut and spam em on the boss…

Flag Post

by using mouse – no chance to kick the ninja boss that lvl. i ll try to hack my keyboard ^^ 5 meteors u said ? k…. think you ve got only a chance by having all the skills – that sucks .

Flag Post

actually, one can say monsters divide in two categories: those with stealth, and the others. The others aren’t really a problem, but stealth guys are a major concern for sure…
I think that if something has to be fixed, it must be the fact that ennemies randomly appear on this side or this side of the screen (for instance, on the “hydra level”. It’s annoying for the hard achievement as sometime you have to replay the level until the monsters don’t spawn as faggots (for instance, in the 14th lvl, i hate when they all spawn on the same side). In order to make the game more strategic, plz don’t let them spawn randomly… everybody knows that randomness is the ennemy of strategy

Flag Post

mmm not the randomness is the problem, i think. because it keeps the game more exiting and individuell. the balancing isn`t well done. for example- why is the ninja boss in lvl 11 such strong? ( takes one week and maxn up ALL skills to finally kill that guy yeah ) guess your right, TD in first is an strategy game, cause are games much predictable, it`ll kill imo the fun factor. anyway

killing ninja boss in lvl11 takes by maxn up at least all skills (just the last 3 ones don`t )
placing a chilling crypt on max an each entrance. speeding maxen up the towers by using the frenzy – always keeping the mana on prod on max by forcing (for gold) the ninja boss get frozen and finally his taken down by using only 2 ! meteors damn bastard ^^ good luck everyone :-p

Flag Post

If you guys just use shift when sending meteor, you’ll fire up to 5 meteors at once. This is also mentioned in the discription.

You guys are just too lazy to read. When using this, ninja bosses are not that hard.

Flag Post

I finished the game being level 22, and I’m sure it’s possible to finish faster.

Level 22 means only 63 skill points out of 120.

So there’s absolutely no need to maximize all skills. This was even one of the complaints by many. That if you wanted to max all skills you had to play a long time, even after you’ve got all brilliant.

Another tip for the absolute noobs like the topic starter… There is an upgrade to deal with stealty; just get a orc den and upgrade it, soon you will get a firerate fast enough to hit every ninja immediately after it enters the screen. In most levels they will be visable far before the gems. The ninja bosses are harder, so just send a meteor shower on them by holding SHIFT.