Mass Effect 3 review

14 posts

Flag Post

Mass Effect 3 is the long awaited sequel to Mass Effect 2. Bioware, who is known for RPG games, have outdone themselves with this super cool Gears of Wars clone.

Mundane Exploration 3 has a lot of exploration. Every level has you exploring every room to find cover to hide behind. Combat in the game is super cool because you hide behind cover and occasionally shoot out, just like in awesome games like Call of Duty and Halo.

Mono Ending 3 decided to simplify the series. In previous games, you had multiple endings. In ME3, there is only one ending. Now I dont need to worry about story and I can focus more on shooting the infinitely spawning enemies.

Molest Everyone 3 has a great relationship system. You can fall in love with any of your alien friends. Want to have gay alien buttsex? ME3 has you covered. Want to have sex with an alien chick that has no immune system and can die from any disease? GO AHEAD!!!

Multiplayer Embezzlement 3 contains a really fun multiplayer. Basically, you run around in the third person and shoot each other. It is like Gears of War 3’s multiplayer but in Halo’s setting and MC is having gay buttsex with the Arbiter.

Many Expansions 3 has DLC. Included in this DLC is an entirely new storyline and a crew member. The whole DLC is on the disc, but Bioware needs more money because the billions of dollars they made from this game is not enough for them. Have fun spending $10 on an unlock key.

Overall, Monotonous Experience 3 isn’t a good game. You do the same thing over and over again. Everything in the game is done better in other games. The sci-fi story is done better in Halo. The third person combat is done better in Gears of War 3. The sex with anyone mechanic is done better in Skyrim. The multiplayer is done better in Call of Duty.

I have to give this game a 1 out of 10.

Flag Post

im totally going to not buy it nao

Flag Post

THEY ALL DIE
THEY ALL DIE
THEY ALL DIE

Flag Post

seriously one ending fu*k this shi*

Flag Post

CROWverlord, you are the biggest jerk I have ever seen. You are a biased, unintelligent, wreck of a human being. It’s not how poorly you rate games. It is that you do just that without even playing the game. Your review of Skyrim was obviously made without you even playing a second of it (it’s not the sequel to any of the Fallout games btw). And now this one half the things you complain about aren’t even in the game! I can tell you only like staight forward shooters like CoD, where there is no room for complaints because the only REAL part of the game is Online! Oh, and I liked ME3, except for the ending, ONLY ONE!?

Flag Post

Sky, the irony of that post is priceless.

Flag Post

I know, It’s because of my name right? I look like a total rager, but anyway PLEASE go to a real rating website and don’t listen to the CROWverlords reviews.

Flag Post

This was actually very clever, with the names and whatnot.

Flag Post

Can’t tell troll from butthurt.

Flag Post

If you are going to review a game, why can’t you do it properly? Your not helping anyone who come here to get help on wether they should get ME3 or not.

Your just flaming the game, and to me it looks like you haven’t even played the game.

I only played a little of ME3, and it seemed like a good game, currently going through ME1 and that is atleast a superb game.

Kristian

Flag Post

Ah, the troll that transcends time.

Flag Post

The ending was terrible, the alternative ending DLC didn’t make it better, Great job Bioware.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

The ending was terrible, the alternative ending DLC didn’t make it better, Great job Bioware.

“So, uh, how come you don’t care where you’re going?”
" ’Cause how you get there is the worthier part."

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:
Originally posted by Overshire:

“So, uh, how come you don’t care where you’re going?”
" ’Cause how you get there is the worthier part."

thank you.
For this rez, we really need this.