Little Cave Hero?

27 posts

Flag Post

So a long while back I remember playing a game on kong, and it was called Little Cave Hero. I quitted playing after a while, but I was considering returning to it and giving it another chance.

Only problem is that everywhere I look, LCH has dissappeared without a trace.
The facebook app is gone.
The kongregate forum of that game got deleted.
And I can’t find any information about this removal anywhere.

I already fear the worst, but did it get deleted a while back without me noticing?

Flag Post

Yeah, it did get deleted, can’t really tell what the reasons were, though.

Flag Post

Curious.
Now I really want to know why it got removed (probably money-issues or something).

Flag Post

The dev was baught by another company.

Flag Post

Know what company bought it?

Flag Post

Here is an article.

Flag Post

little cave hero was fun and its gone so guys i think we should make our own “little cave hero” which might not be as fun cos we know what will happen but its a suggestion

Flag Post

Honestly they really have to put this game back up. It’s one of the best games online.

Flag Post

whoevers company bought it pls bring lch back to kongregate and all of the other websites that had it

Flag Post

a while back it was fun but seriously THIS SHOULD COME BACK it was really fun and i wanna play it again why is it not on a cell phone or on a different cite

Flag Post

How about Little Cave Hero Town Builder?
You can make a Town and you don’t need coins and crowns
Town can be saved if you are logged in
You can also visit other user’s towns
You cannot edit someone’s town
Your Town needs path
After you Finished making your Town, You can give Your Town a Name
You cannot explore caves
It has a Town World Map
And more!

Flag Post

I miss it soooo bad :(

Flag Post

I still see no reason why they took it down in the first place, or why they “needed” to take it down. It makes no sense to me and it was very fun while it lasted. The only problem is that the Japanese company who bought the game ended up trying to sell it and make a very large profit off of the remake, at which the failed horribly as i can tell from this discussion. I see no reason why they shouldn’t bring it back and i also see no reason why they shouldn’t continue to improve upon the game. After all, its was a very successful beta, after-all. and trust me, i miss the game just as much as all of you do and id probably be playing it and have gotten to the end a LONG time ago with how addictive it is by now. But it still would have been fun. And it is a sad thing, so we cant just say that here. we must talk, pleade, and simply ask for the Japanese company designers who bought the game and see if they will bring it back. after-all, theres no telling how many crowns we might need…

Flag Post

well, I did pay for stuff in game that now was a complete waste of money :(

Flag Post

Can we do anything to get it back up somehow? O.o

Flag Post

Ahhh!!! I want to play this again!

Seriously. There needs to be a petition or something to bring it back!

And if that’s not possible, then can someone make a game that is not exactly the same as LCH but has the same style of story, humor and gameplay?

Flag Post

this game is preety cool and i think they bring it back

Flag Post

I want to play little cave hero so bad why did they take it down

Flag Post

what company bought the little cave hero? i want to play it again so eagerly..

Flag Post

Hi fellow fans of Little Cave Hero!

Now Little Cave Hero is gone for a year. A sad anniversary! I loved the game and I only had the opportunity to play it for about a month or so.

Quote: "Ahhh!!! I want to play this again!

Seriously. There needs to be a petition or something to bring it back!"

Yes, indeed, one year ago I really started a petition to save the game, but there was not much feedback to it.
Maybe I should have advertised it more.^^ I inserted a nice screenshot of the game within the petition, the picture is gone but the petition is still there. Up to now, 6 people signed it. :D So maybe some fellow kongregaters who miss Little Cave Hero ,as I do, will sign it, too! :)

Link to the petition:

http://www.activism.com/de_DE/petition/save-little-cave-hero/12258

Flag Post

i wish it was possible to get it back :(

Flag Post

IM COMPLAINING TO THEM!

Flag Post

ugh when i came here i remembered hey i havent played little cave hero for al ong time maybe i should play it more
poof its gone.

Flag Post

it was so good

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skymusician:

Hi fellow fans of Little Cave Hero!

Now Little Cave Hero is gone for a year. A sad anniversary! I loved the game and I only had the opportunity to play it for about a month or so.

Quote: "Ahhh!!! I want to play this again!

Seriously. There needs to be a petition or something to bring it back!"

Yes, indeed, one year ago I really started a petition to save the game, but there was not much feedback to it.
Well I wanted to sign it,but I don’t know much Deustch,and I’m sure it would get more signers if It was not needed to have an account on that site to sign.
Maybe I should have advertised it more.^^ I inserted a nice screenshot of the game within the petition, the picture is gone but the petition is still there. Up to now, 6 people signed it. :D So maybe some fellow kongregaters who miss Little Cave Hero ,as I do, will sign it, too! :)

Link to the petition:

http://www.activism.com/de_DE/petition/save-little-cave-hero/12258