33 posts

Flag Post

who likes Kingdom Hearts 2?!!
if so who is ur favorite character!?
mines sora..or cloud.

Flag Post

my favorite is either cloud, riku, or marluxia

Flag Post

More to the point, who DOESN’T like Kingdom Hearts 2? I mean really… And best character is Sephiroth for suuuuuure. Bwahaha!

Flag Post

More to the point, who DOESN’T like Kingdom Hearts 2?

My only two complaints with the game were the Roxas week at the beginning, and Aerith’s voice. The voice, I could live with, but that week thing was sooo slow. Was glad I got 100% on my first time through so I didn’t have to play it again; the secret ending was nice.

But I’m beyond my patience for the third game. (I haven’t even really heard anything about it. . . Seen some pictures. But that’s about it.)

I liked Sora, though I guess that goes without saying; I like how he’s the main character/hero, but he doesn’t always seem like it. I like that he, at times, is rather clumsy, or just looks more like a kid than a hero.

But I like Jack above the others. Considering he’s my favorite Disney character, I found it hard. . . Well, impossible, really, to like anyone more than him.

A pretty good game. :) I just wish they’d hurry up. . . Hopefully, it’ll be worth the wait. . . I have some doubts, but I think it’ll turn out pretty good.

Flag Post

[post deleted]

Flag Post

Why he shouldn’t?

Flag Post

I love kingdom hearts 2
my favorite character’s sora.
:)

Flag Post

I spy a necro’ed thread. The game is good, seemed a bit too easy. The 1000 heartless was a letdown to me.

Flag Post

i like roxas :)

Flag Post

My favorite is Sora and loved how you got to play as King Mickey at times.
I just want the new one to come in the US faster

Flag Post

chosing a favorite is realy hard but i think it would be yuna she looks funny so little

Flag Post

i wish they would say words rather then having the diologe . my favorite character would have to be Kairi , Sora ,or donald because sora is the main character\hero and if kairi was real i bet she would be hot. donald because i think he is the funniest character. also i tink cloud is a really gay name.

Flag Post

and i tink da game is awsome

Flag Post

358/2, best storyline.

Flag Post

<3 Kingdom Hearts
Hmmm…. I don’t know who my favorite Character is though :P
My only complain about 2 is that it seems way to “mission based” I liked it better when you could just roam around for hours not knowing what to do next then the way it is now where you go somewhere and initiated these “mission” sequences

Flag Post

I read on IGN, that if the latest Final Fantasy sold well enough they would start the next CONSOLE Kingdom hearts game. Not some silly spin off but the actual game. Of course that wont be for a while, but at least if FF sells well enough we have hope. :P

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX0b6oUw5yM
I wouldn’t doubt it =D

Flag Post

KH is really AWSOME.
my favorite characters must be Aaron,roxas or xion.

Flag Post

My favorite character is Axel, suprised no one said this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_yYRdwBIPw

Flag Post

Mine is Diz

Flag Post

My favorite character is RoXaS because he is alot cooler in fighting and looking than sora,Ven cause of how he looks and that HE is the main character and the main keyblade master and Vanitas because of how he looks(his uniform)and his keyblade(X-blade). i <3 Kingdom Hearts

Flag Post

Sora is my favorite character!!!
I also like Axel and Demyx.
I didn’t like Riku in the first game but I liked him a lot better in the 2nd.
I agree that 358/2 was really good.
I didn’t get to play much of Chain of Memories and I never played Birth by Sleep, how were those games?
LETS HOPE THE NEWEST ONE COMES OUT!!! EVENTUALLY!!!

Flag Post

Roxas and Sora are the same thing
I like Axel,Luxord, and some others of the Organization
Got to play all games but 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out in 2012, right now Square Enix is making Final Fastasy X-3

Flag Post

“Favourite character”….
With regards to their actual character, or their functionality in battle?

Combat-wise:
Kingdom Hearts, probably Jack Skellington or Ariel..
They both have lots of powerful attacks that hit easily.
Kingdom Hearts II: Goofy..
His Tornado is good for holding opponents, disallowing them to attack, whilst giving you a a long window to attack them.
Same with Auron’s Divider.
Since Auron is only available in the Underworld, I’d have to say Goofy’s is better.

Character-wise:
Kingdom Hearts: Monstro :D
Kingdom Hearts II: Probably Rikku.
He was a total cockwad in the first game, but he redeems himself somewhat in the second.

Flag Post
Rikku: He was a total cockwad in the first game, but he redeems himself somewhat in the second.

I assume you mean Riku, Rikku was the FFX fairy.