[GemCraft chapter 0] I LOST IT ALL

12 posts

Flag Post

i was almost done with the whole game. i spent forever trying to get all my skills full before i finished the game, now it’s all gone. i did even get my last badge. is there anything i can do without having to start over.

Flag Post

same thing happened to mee

Flag Post

that makes me not even want to play anymore

Flag Post

go to armorgames so you can paste in a save file…there should be some save files lying around the internet.

you don’t want one of mine, though.

Flag Post

IF I DO THAT CAN I STILL EARN BADGES ON KONG

Flag Post
Originally posted by ANGELA85:

NO YOU CANNOT

Flag Post
Originally posted by ANGELA85:

I say yes, replay #78 and win, and get yo badges.

Flag Post

i got to level 68 and my saved games are gone, how effin lame. if i could change to give it 0 stars i would this is a pile of dung for this to happen.

Flag Post

if you care that much about badges, use CE to get infinite mana and create a grade 12 or so gem and win, you should be able to do 6 waves at once with out too much lag

Flag Post

CE? Hacking or something built into the game? Cause hacking is not worth a ban from kong. =/

Flag Post

Clearing your cookies or cache, or running a defrag program or other cleanup wizard will clear your files. It is your fault, not the games fault. (actually, I’d blame adobe flash, I’ve had my save files deleted at least 3 times.)

Game save files are on your computer, not a server, not the game, not kongregate, and not your account. Because they are on your computer, it is possible to back them up.

If you want to find your search files on your computer: (windows)
1) Save any game.
2) Open up the search function in one of your folders.
3) Narrow it down by setting “date modified:” to today (if you followed step one, this should work properly). Make sure you’re searching in the C: drive. IMPORTANT: Allow it to search hidden folders too.
4) Search for “.sol” under all files and folders. .sol files are the type of files that flash uses for save files.
5) Wait.
6) A list of save files should appear. You can go up to the parent folder, the save files should be in chat.kongregate.com. If you want to back up your games, copy the chat.kongregate.com folder some place safe.

To import your save files, all you have to do is a put your old save and replace the new one. Replace the .sol, not the folder.

I know this post is old, but this info should still be helpful to many people on kong.

Flag Post

If Kong had server side hosted saves from Kong+ I’d buy it in a heart beat