ROBLOX Rocks. page 6

184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SiegeTheHedgehog:

ROBLOX is fucking fail! it sucks like shit! reasons:
1 jackass noobs everywhere.
2 fucking getting banned for just saying some normal words.
3 rules only for mr. fag it.
4 dopes, assholes, bloody hell peoples etc.
5 no dating is allowed.
6 get banned for saying “be my GF”
7 no bad usernames allowed.
8 can be reported just because of mean behaviour.
9 noobs reporting us because of nothing.
10 crappy popular and unpopular places.
11 tycoon shall always have lags.
12 when driving its hard to control it.
13 stupid rules only for noobs and jackass.
14 stupid childish peoples.
15 stupid army, gang and clan.
16 it cost 100 robux to make one group.
17 OBC only for 1 month.
18 many stupid jackass, sucker and dunce buy OBC monthly just to become popular.
19 stupid T-shirt, shirt, pants and gears only for noobs.
20 iron cafe is popular but many noobs hideout.

OMG i’m really out of control about this roblox sucks idea.

This.
Epic win.

Flag Post

Roblox game sucks big time!!..

Flag Post

Lol, you can pretty much get banned for ANYTHING on Roblox. One more reason why it’s a horrible game.

Flag Post

it does not suck. i personally loved everything but the building system and the griefers. The maps people made were great

Flag Post

The only kinda-good thing about Roblox is awesome mazes made by non-retarded people.

Everything else really really REAAAALLLYYYY sucks.
Especially when I get banned for saying cake.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Roblox sucks !NO IT ROCKS U NARB

Flag Post

i agree mrrafix hen i was younger i got banned 4 times for saying damn i suck at this bit

Flag Post

lol blockland?that sucks

roblox you can do anything,even scripted games

Flag Post

what do you wanted?bad words allowed in a kid-game? DUUUH

Flag Post

ok i noticed somone said all you do in minecraft is build stuff. actually you build stuff, fight monsters, mine stuff,craft stuff and alot more. oh and roblox is good THE COMMUNITY ISNT GOOD. oh and pretty much all 3 games (blockland, minecraft and roblox) have bad graphics but who cares?

Flag Post

oh and you get banned for almost ANYTHING. but i have gotten 3 warnings no banns and i have done stuff on there they could bann me for.

Flag Post

I play roblox…

Flag Post

I see kids on Roblox who think “balls” is a swear word and don’t know what “cuss” means. In other words I pretty much hate kids.

Flag Post

common guard the swear words for the end

Flag Post

Roblox Sucks, anyone who thinks otherwise have assburgers or need underageB&

Flag Post

Roblox sucks, referrals ruined it /thread

Flag Post

Never played Roblox but i just searched it on youtube and yup….it sucks. The only game i play with building in it and a place where i play with my freinds is Minecraft Try it out its not free though just google Minecraft demo.

Flag Post

Wow roblox is so easy to hack xD I BET I COULD REVERSE PROGRAM IT WITH MY C++ KNOWLEDGE 8D (LOL using cheat engine is not hacking…trust me those are like little training wheels..)

Flag Post

First; opinion based entirely.

Second; If you don’t like a game; don’t play It.

Third; read this

Don’t bump this any more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by awe862:

First; opinion based entirely.

Second; If you don’t like a game; don’t play It.

Third; read this

Don’t bump this any more.

Why not?

Flag Post

Ill take the quiz tix are things that you use to but items from the catalog. You get 10 of them every 24 hours. And robux are for BC (Builders club) which is like a member. You need to be BC to get robux. Robux get you better things like glasses (shades),swords,and gear. ROBLOX is pretty cool in my opinion.

Flag Post

i wish to end all this now before a little kid admits something…notice how many of them explain their money some think 50 is a lot….some just know the money i dont like roblox i play it yeah…with my friends because we are bored all the time…..so yes we make stuff and because we can meet poeple thats it! when minecraft comes out for xbox(because my friend is to poor to buy the pc right now-- we might only play roblox like 1 a month so what im saying is most people here are 7-14 years who like roblox i dont think a 15 year old is going to be playing this maybe because he/she is bored like i am(i play xbox i love halo{U F**king better not start a war with call of duty!!}so those who play roblox just grow up there are many games out there try minecraft its a manly game and if you cant take the atmosphere…..go watch barny or somethin do what liitle kids do…
{there is no best game in history….there could be of the year i think roblox would never get there besides it not the creators fault its the community that game was forged by the community i think i will not get there in many years mostly because of all the little kids mine craft has more balance to it more adults and mature people when have you seen a machinima of roblox?!(not by a little kid so shut up if u are that kid)never minecraft has tons its the rage this year its so good other people try making it and still fail that game is platinum(another little kid might say we can make minecraft.-
-)good luck with that….it took notch(creator of minecraft) forever to figure it out you cant remake the experience roblox doesnt have the potential to make something like that(bless you if you sneezed)wow this is long what am i even talking about let me explain it for the dummies roblox=full of kids never going to be perfect games like minecraft, halo, cod, starcraft,(if ur into that<) all 1# have a devoloper who cares bungie cares so much for halo infinity ward and treyarch care alot for cod and notch cares what people say on my craft and whoever made starcraft the devolpers care otherwise it would end up like roblox…ps(there is a game like minecraft i dont know what its called i want someone to tell me its like a better graphics minecraft its 3d ish so can someone tell if u kno bai

Flag Post

dont u dare say block land that game never should even exist its so *******************************************************************TERRRIBLE GAHHHHHHH

Flag Post

LOL Roblox is the gayest game on the internet its for stupid 6 year olds who think Black Ops is About jacked up Rainbows